Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 32 Transfers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Need a striker to go with Murray & Lukaku on my WC - was thinking Auba like a lot here, but Vardy and potentially Morata have just played their way into my consideration now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Cech is the other option but even with the fixtures DDG is probably a better option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Need a striker to go with Murray & Lukaku on my WC - was thinking Auba like a lot here, but Vardy and potentially Morata have just played their way into my consideration now.
    What part of today's performance decided Morata was an option? First goal in 13, but was fairly invisible apart from that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Shedite27 wrote: »
    What part of today's performance decided Morata was an option? First goal in 13, but was fairly invisible apart from that.

Probably the wrong expression, but I feel the goal today might give him confidence to get back to how he was at the start of the season

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Runswithfeet

I see likes of D Silva,Willian,Mahrez have games down on their fixtures list that have not being assigned to a GW yet.

When is that likely to be announced?

Makes it hard to decide on who to transfer in if you don’t know when they are likely to have a Double GW?
    For likes of City still in Europe would there DGW be later rather than sooner...say in GW37?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Goodbye Wallsnott. Mahrez in

Might do a -4 later in the week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭LizardKing82

Currently have TC, BB and WC left

My team for GW32 currently stands as:

DDG

Coleman, Hegazi, VVD

Mahrez, Shaqiri, Stanislas, Docoure, Salah

Firminho, Aubameyang

Subs: Perriera, Naughton, Zanka, Quaner

(5.4m in the bank)

Sensible option is probably shift out a midfielder for a big name (dare i say Sanchez?)and save the chips for later.

Any advice welcome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

DDG

Coleman, Hegazi, VVD

Firminho, Aubameyang

(5.4m in the bank)

Sensible option is probably shift out a midfielder for a big name (dare i say Sanchez?)and save the chips for later.

Any advice welcome

Does not compute :pac:

I know they have a tough game this week, but I'd be looking at a Spurs midfielder. Same story with Willian but hes worth a look.

Don't go Sanchez, seriously!

DDG

Coleman, Hegazi, VVD

Firminho, Aubameyang

(5.4m in the bank)

Any advice welcome

Do
    Not
    Buy
    Sanchez

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭LizardKing82

Benimar wrote: »
    Does not compute :pac:

I know they have a tough game this week, but I'd be looking at a Spurs midfielder. Same story with Willian but hes worth a look.

Don't go Sanchez, seriously!

I know it's a bit of a mad one! Just amazing differential if it came through. I will probably end up doing something sensible like Dilva or Mikhi in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I know it's a bit of a mad one! Just amazing differential if it came through. I will probably end up doing something sensible like Dilva or Mikhi in

I thought he'd be an amazing differential when I brought him in. Amazingly he destroyed my team and my season

Buy Sanchez. Go with your gut. Always works for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Buy Sanchez. Go with your gut. Always works for me.

A real statement of defoeance from the klopp!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Rikand wrote: »
    I thought he'd be an amazing differential when I brought him in. Amazingly he destroyed my team and my season

Same. Chopped my team up to fit him in with kun and kane while keeping sterling and Salah. Persisted with him for weeks assuming he'd come good while (milli) the enabler I'd brought in alongside him scored 10 plus sitting on my bench. Sanchez ruined me.

Same. Chopped my team up to fit him in with kun and kane while keeping sterling and Salah. Persisted with him for weeks assuming he'd come good while (milli) the enabler I'd brought in alongside him scored 10 plus sitting on my bench. Sanchez ruined me.

He ain't even a guaranteed starter now
    Been posion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Pickford and Kun to Pope and Lukaku

danganabu wrote: »
    Pickford and Kun to Pope and Lukaku

Pope is on borrowed time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

km79 wrote: »
    Pope is on borrowed time

It will be interesting, I'm not so sure that he doesnt keep the jersey, he rotates well with my other keeper and to be honest a mop and bucket would be better than that other lad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Wimmer and kane out
    Lascelles and Lukaku in.

danganabu wrote: »
    It will be interesting, I'm not so sure that he doesnt keep the jersey, he rotates well with my other keeper and to be honest a mop and bucket would be better than that other lad!
    When Heaton is fit he is back in withiut a shadow of a doubt
    Same thing happened Lee Grant last year when Butland came back
    World cup year too............

• Advertisement

km79 wrote: »
    When Heaton is fit he is back in withiut a shadow of a doubt
    Same thing happened Lee Grant last year when Butland came back
    World cup year too............
    There's not a hope Heaton gets back in IMO. Burnley are safe, Pope has a legit chance of being England's number 1 at the WC. Heaton won't even be in the squad.

From Burnley's point of view, Pope's stats are far better than Heaton ever was, and he's 6 years younger. So planning for the future Pope has to stay too.

Let Heaton heal, let Pope have his World Cup, then decide which one you sell in the summer, either Heaton goes to another Premier League team, or Pope goes for big money somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Yea I'd agree. I think it's Popes jersey to lose now, just can't see him being dropped after the season he's had.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I don't know about that lads. Heaton has been incredible for dyche over a number of years and is the captain. Heaton is a better keeper from what I've seen.

I don't know about that lads. Heaton has been incredible for dyche over a number of years and is the captain. Heaton is a better keeper from what I've seen.

This
    Either way it's not worth the risk with cheaper ways into Burnley defence and some good keeper options also cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

km79 wrote:
    This Either way it's not worth the risk with cheaper ways into Burnley defence and some good keeper options also cheaper

Yea you're right that he's not worth the risk. I had him in my wild card but gonna play it safe and take him out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Aguero to Lukaku has cost me £0.4 m more than it would have last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭CSWS101

Seen a good bit of love for Arnie in here, think he's worth it? Some really hit and miss fixtures, with no real returns in the last 3 games.

How are United likely to line up at the back now that Bailly, Jones and Smalling are all fit? Have they all been fit at the same time yet this season?

Shedite27 wrote: »
    How are United likely to line up at the back now that Bailly, Jones and Smalling are all fit? Have they all been fit at the same time yet this season?

No and they won't be for long !
    Must be smallings turn to get injured now !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Kane > Lukaku
    Ramsey > Arnie

as per my plan, will have 7 doubles in GW34, 12 doubles @ BB in GW37, and free hit in GW35.

Advertisement