Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 8th Amendment Part 2 - Mod Warning in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

Deflecting again are we? Like I said, I never said you made these statements, I said the pro-life campaign did, are you the entirety of the pro-life campaign?

Again -

"1 in 5 of all pregnancies in England and Wales end in abortion" - this was proven to be an outright lie.

"90% of babies with Down Syndrome are aborted" - a blatant misrepresentation of the truth, 64% of Down Syndrome diagnoses are made prenatally (before birth), the remaining 36% being diagnosed postnatally. 90% of the 64% prenatally diagnosed Down Syndrome pregnancies are aborted, are you telling me that you cannot see the blatant intentional misrepresentation of figures here? Can't see the pattern?

All the pictures of "12 week old fetuses" - there have been an unholy amount of these posted, it's an artists rendition to humanise it, the doctored picture being the one I tried so hard to get your opinion on earlier in the thread but you avoided giving your opinion on it, it has absolutely minimal resemblance to what an actual fetus looks like.

That "abortion nurse" that ended up being a shill and getting outed.

And also, I edited my post before your reply, so I'll include it again in case you missed it. One of your pro-life buddies today suggested that I have a vasectomy, due to my partner having a heart-shaped uterus and weak womb that it was "my responsibility" to take care of birth control. What do you think of comments like that, hmm?

What are your comments?

What inaccurate statements have I made?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭robarmstrong

Oh look I can repeat myself too.
    Deflecting again are we? Like I said, I never said you made these statements, I said the pro-life campaign did, are you the entirety of the pro-life campaign?

Again -

"1 in 5 of all pregnancies in England and Wales end in abortion" - this was proven to be an outright lie.

"90% of babies with Down Syndrome are aborted" - a blatant misrepresentation of the truth, 64% of Down Syndrome diagnoses are made prenatally (before birth), the remaining 36% being diagnosed postnatally. 90% of the 64% prenatally diagnosed Down Syndrome pregnancies are aborted, are you telling me that you cannot see the blatant intentional misrepresentation of figures here? Can't see the pattern?

All the pictures of "12 week old fetuses" - there have been an unholy amount of these posted, it's an artists rendition to humanise it, the doctored picture being the one I tried so hard to get your opinion on earlier in the thread but you avoided giving your opinion on it, it has absolutely minimal resemblance to what an actual fetus looks like.

That "abortion nurse" that ended up being a shill and getting outed.

And also, I edited my post before your reply, so I'll include it again in case you missed it. One of your pro-life buddies today suggested that I have a vasectomy, due to my partner having a heart-shaped uterus and weak womb that it was "my responsibility" to take care of birth control. What do you think of comments like that, hmm?

What are your comments?

So, what are your comments regarding the inaccurate and false statements the pro-life campaign has made (those outlined above) ?

Oh look I can repeat myself too.

So, what are your comments regarding the inaccurate and false statements the pro-life campaign has made (those outlined above) ?

You seem to have a problem with reading, let me help you out.

So what are your comments on the inaccurate statements the pro-life campaign has put out?

I asked you, why you think that you stating that Maria Steen endorses child and sexual abuse, isn't defamation?

You stated:
    See above

• Advertisement

You seem to have a problem with reading, let me help you out.

So what are your comments on the inaccurate statements the pro-life campaign has put out?

Answer my question:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

She is Catholic. She has not defended nor justified cases of child abuse, that were carried out by other Catholic people.

You are being unfair.

Unfair?!
    Are you that determined in your ignorance of what your peers have done?!

smokingman wrote: »
    Unfair?!

????

smokingman wrote: »
    Unfair?!

I think he's broken.

Keeps asking me to show him inaccurate statements I never said he made in the first place whilst continuously deflecting and ignoring the questions asked of him.

As you can see by the responses to my queries of him, you're only wasting your time.

I asked you, why you think that you stating that Maria Steen endorses child and sexual abuse, isn't defamation?

You stated:

Considering she is a member of the Iona Institute, you are now stating as fact that members of the Iona Institute "support and have committed the sexual abuse of children".[/B]

Neigh.

• Advertisement

I think he's broken.

Keeps asking me to show him inaccurate statements I never said he made in the first place whilst continuously deflecting and ignoring the questions asked of him.

As you can see by the responses to my queries of him, you're only wasting your time.

Can you read?

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Neigh.

I reckon a legal opinion might differ from yours.

Can you read?

Answer the question:

Answer the question:

Have I said you in particular made these inaccurate statements?

Have I said "horseburger has made the following incorrect/inaccurate statements"?

I said the pro-life campaign made these statements and asked for your comments/remarks/opinion on them.

Have I said you in particular made these inaccurate statements?

Have I said "horseburger has made the following incorrect/inaccurate statements"?

I said the pro-life campaign made these statements and asked for your comments/remarks/opinion on them.

Just answer my question:

Your answer will include examples of inaccurate statements made by me.

Or your answer will be:

"None".

Jesus Christ you really are deflecting hard and heavy here.

Have I said you have made inaccurate statements?

Your answer will include examples of me explicitly saying you have made the following inaccurate statements I initially mentioned.

Or your answer will be:

"No".

Jesus Christ you really are deflecting hard and heavy here.

Have I said you have made inaccurate statements?

Your answer will include examples of me explicitly saying you have made the following inaccurate statements I initially mentioned.

Or your answer will be:

"No".

Ah now someone's only gone and put the pro-life-bot on repeat.

Oh well.

Ah now someone's only gone and put the pro-life-bot on repeat.

Oh well.

You seem unwilling to answer a pretty straight forward question, where the answer is examples of inaccurate statements having been made by me.

Or your answer is:

None.

• Advertisement

You keep on repeating buddy, I'll await the mod note/threadban and happily accept any card I will have accrued during this lovely shining example of you doing nothing but deflect deflect deflect.

I'll hazard your next post will be -

You seem unwilling to answer a pretty straight forward question, where the answer is examples of inaccurate statements having been made by me.

Or your answer is:

None.

I'll await the results on this one.

Horseburger, what are your opinions on the false and misleading statements that have been made by the pro life campaign?

You keep on repeating buddy, I'll await the mod note/threadban and happily accept any card I will have accrued during this lovely shining example of you doing nothing but deflect deflect deflect.

I'll hazard your next post will be -

Or your answer is:

None.

I'll await the results on this one.

I think this is the tenth time, that I have asked you a straight forward and uncomplicated question.

Horseburger, what are your opinions on the false and misleading statements that have been made by the pro life campaign?

What's your opinion of false and misleading statements that are made by anyone anywhere, no matter what issue is being discussed?

What's your opinion of false and misleading statements that are made by anyone anywhere, no matter what issue is being discussed?

I hold them in contempt.

Can you answer my question now, since I have answered yours?

Yeah see he's kind of in the whole "I won't answer you until you've answered me" mindset now even though as you can see, I made point of it here.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=106787471&postcount=7485

So as you can see he's completely focused on this point and won't budge on it until I've answered him, even though I have already, despite him flat out refusing to answer questions I've asked of him before.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

They might be 'false' in that they leave out qualifying information. But I don't think they're misleading.

I hold them in contempt.

Can you answer my question now, since I have answered yours?

Why do you think that I would defend inaccurate statements made by anyone?

I haven't defended any inaccurate statements.

I have not made any inaccurate statements.

Yeah see he's kind of in the whole "I won't answer you until you've answered me" mindset now even though as you can see, I made point of it here.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=106787471&postcount=7485

So as you can see he's completely focused on this point and won't budge on it until I've answered him, even though I have already, despite him flat out refusing to answer questions I've asked of him before.

Round 11

• Advertisement

Why do you think that I would defend inaccurate statements made by anyone?

I haven't defended any inaccurate statements.

I have not made any inaccurate statements.

So you do not defend the false and inaccurate statements made by the pro life campaign.

That's all Rob was looking for, for the last 30 odd posts. But we got there, in the end.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement