Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a small party venue in Dublin City

Options
  • 17-03-2018 8:51pm

Hi. I'm thinking about throwing a small (20-30ppl) party in Dublin where there is drink and music. I'd like to have a say in the music also though.
    I'm lost as I'm only starting my search and therefore wondering if there's advice on boards about how and expected costs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,798 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Hi. I'm thinking about throwing a small (20-30ppl) party in Dublin where there is drink and music. I'd like to have a say in the music also though.
    I'm lost as I'm only starting my search and therefore wondering if there's advice on boards about how and expected costs?

Maybe the upstairs of nealons on capel street

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I've been to quite a few in the Westin (live band) private room in The Church (playlist), downstairs in Grand Central. (Playlist). Generally didn't cost anything and minimal charge for finger food. Also had a birthday party on the boat on the barge for 35.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Oh and I love Susesey Street. Private room with music and dancing

Brilliant ideas thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Downstairs in The Black Sheep on Capel St? Not sure if they have a music system though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Slattery's capel st upstairs.

Advertisement