Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ps3 bricked after downgrading from 3.55 to 1.02

Options
  • 17-03-2018 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

the ps3 is bricked after downgrading from rogero 3.55 to ofw 1.02 forgot to enable qa flag and it has a blue screen when started normally or in recovery mode need help don't know how to fix it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Heya wrong forum i should think!

Moved you to the PS forum from the forum games one! Best of luck with it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭wsa30h

how do I move it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

wsa30h wrote:
    how do I move it ?

I did it for ya there.

thanks this maybe a stupid question but how do I find it? could you link me to it please ?

Have you tried reformatting the hard drive? It'll give you a chance to reset the QA flag

• Advertisement

I tried to do it trough recovery mode but when I enter recovery mode I still get a bluescreen with no writing on it and when I do scroll down and press on the format option it goes black and does nothing and then I have to hold down the power button for 15 seconds to turn the system off I have a fat 60gb ps3 that had its hardrive change to a 500gb hardrive il try and take out the hardrive and format it on the computer but any other advice is greatly apperciated

thanks people for your help I fixed it by changing the hardrive reformatted it and it works now case closed please close this tread

Advertisement