Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from teachjng forum.

Options
  • 17-03-2018 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭

Why was I banned for supporting the education system as it stands now and as what it will become when the new junior cycle is on place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

We don't generally ban people for expressing an opinion. Usually it is for breaking the rules.

Have you discussed this with the mod in an effort to resolve the matter? If not, please try that as per the process described above. If you can't resolve it - come back here & a CMod will look into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭keoclassic

We don't generally ban people for expressing an opinion. Usually it is for breaking the rules.

Have you discussed this with the mod in an effort to resolve the matter? If not, please try that as per the process described above. If you can't resolve it - come back here & a CMod will look into it.
    They have not replied to my last pm.

It is St Patrick's Day, not to mention that it is also a bank holiday weekend. Our mods have real life stuff to do too.

If you don't receive a response to your PMs by this time on Monday - let us know. We'll give them a prod then for you.

tHB

It is St Patrick's Day, not to mention that it is also a bank holiday weekend. Our mods have real life stuff to do too.

If you don't receive a response to your PMs by this time on Monday - let us know. We'll give them a prod then for you.

tHB
    That's fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Just a reminder the only the OP, Admins or active CMods handing the case can post here.

• Advertisement

The mod that banned me has responded in p.m and won't budge or add to the questions I have asked, by providing answers.Can some one else please have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I'll ask a CMod to take a look.

Any luck?

Bump, this is ridiculous. Seems if someone does not like what you are saying...even if it's true, your banned. Over moderation is killing this site.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Apologies to you and it's not really good enough but there's a slight problem in that there's no available CMod to deal with this.

If it's ok with you, I will deal with this complaint qua CMod and then if you disagree with my finding, it will be open to you to appeal to admins (which I won't be involved in.)

• Advertisement

No response in over 3 weeks.

Closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement