Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failed chemistry

Options
  • 18-03-2018 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I failed my chemistry mock and to tell you the truth I don't know how I'm going to pass it. Everyone is telling me to use my pass papers but i literally can't answer anything. Im not too sure what to do as there's only 3 months left. Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Have you tried those less stress more success books? It's a very long time since i did my leaving but those books saved my grades when it came to the science subjects.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 lildaisy

neonsofa wrote: »
    Have you tried those less stress more success books? It's a very long time since i did my leaving but those books saved my grades when it came to the science subjects.

Yeah i have one of those but i find that because i dont know anything it takes me ages to get through one question, let alone one paper. I'll continue to use them though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

lildaisy wrote: »
    Yeah i have one of those but i find that because i dont know anything it takes me ages to get through one question, let alone one paper. I'll continue to use them though

Would you not be better studying the book just to learn each chapter and then when you feel you know the chapter well enough then try the question on the paper? Try to get a proper understanding of the topics first rather than doing questions and finding the correct answers.

Advertisement