Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vayga Indian and Nepalese Restaurant Roselawn SC

Options
  • 18-03-2018 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭

After much discussion, we finally decided to give the Vagya Restaurant a go last night. As we remembered how it was when it was a bar, we were in no hurry back.

We were absolutely delighted with the change.

It is well laid out and much larger than we remembered. Staff pleasant and attentive. Food was gorgeous.

A new local eatery for us, certainly be back.

http://vagyarestaurant.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Tried it with my gf this evening - it was excellent! The staff were pleasant too.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,901 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Have been twice, a good addition to the area, no complaints.

A pity the Roselawn doesn't do something to improve itself for the pint afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭jonnybravo

Girlfriend was there last week and said it was very nice. Thinks Okra Green in Castleknock probably nicer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Curry Addict

I tried the Gorkhali Curry one of their specialties. I was hoping to get something a little different and maybe interesting flavors.

It was a very generic bland red tomato based sauce with no character. It was pretty terrible and i would never go back.

Advertisement