Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours ban

Options
  • 18-03-2018 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭

I'm appealing my permanent ban from after hours from Conspectus....tried to sort it and he won't change his mind...banned for personal abuse which is ridiculous...AH mods are just using any excuse to ban me...its a joke to be honest.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I'll ask a CMod to look into this. Please have your PMs with Conspectus ready to share.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

I'm appealing my permanent ban from after hours from Conspectus....tried to sort it and he won't change his mind...banned for personal abuse which is ridiculous...AH mods are just using any excuse to ban me...its a joke to be honest.

Hello JenovaProject, will you please share the PM conversation here for review?

Thanks a mill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

Im not entirely sure im doing this right
    Conspectus wrote:
    Dear JenovaProject,

You have been permanently banned from After Hours for personal abuse.

This site is for civil discussion and so we don't allow discussion to descend into name calling and petty abuse.

Please see the Boards.ie FAQ for more details.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

Conspectus

Your post:
    Gatling wrote: »

Face it the people of Syria want him gone ,

More Gatlinganda...

My reply and Conspectus reply to come here
    Conspectus wrote:
    You are more than welcome to appeal. I'll not be changing my mind. You can say that in your first post.
    You have to be kidding....the lad is telling pokies all day every day and I can't point it out??

He constantly changes others quoted posts to make a liar out of people...
    I'm appealing this ban because what I did was not personal abuse plain and simple

Thanks Jen.

I will look for further info from the banning Mod and get back to you.
    It will be tomorrow afternoon/evening before you see anymore here.

Thanks for your patience,

L

• Advertisement

No bother...thanks LEIN

Any updates?

Any updates?

Apologies, it's taking quite a while to work through your infamous record here.

Am I correct in saying, that it was agreed that you would be granted access from your last ban with a caveat that the next Mod action would be a permanent ban?

Infamous lol....im sure there's worse but a fair point...
    Yes it was the agreement.
    Im appealing this mod action because I feel I was singled out in a thread where there was very little un civil posts sanctioned...where as the poster (me) who's neck was on the chopping block gets a ban far calling out another posters lies....there was worse "abuse " before and after my "abusive" post that hasn't been sanctioned.

Have we found a conclusion?
    Sorry for my impatience

• Advertisement

Have we found a conclusion?
    Sorry for my impatience

I am a volunteer with a full-time job.
    Apologies it is taking this long, I will be with you soon.

Cheers...no apology needed

Hi JenovaProject,

I will be lifting your ban on this occasion.
    However, after an extensive look back at your posting style and record, including previous accounts, you seem to be a massive drain on the AH Mods time and energy.

The last agreement still stands, the next Mod action against you will result in a permaban.
    Please think before you post.

Thanks,

L

Resolved :)

LEIN wrote: »
    Hi JenovaProject,

I will be lifting your ban on this occasion.
    However, after an extensive look back at your posting style and record, including previous accounts, you seem to be a massive drain on the AH Mods time and energy.

The last agreement still stands, the next Mod action against you will result in a permaban.
    Please think before you post.

Thanks,

L

Resolved :)

Cheers LEIN...advice noted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement