Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inver Road Cabra opinions

Options
  • 18-03-2018 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I am thinking to buy a house in Cabra, Inver Road area and would like to have some opinions. I was walking there few days ago and it looks grand, except for that pub, "cabra house" which I've heard it hasn't a great reputation.

Thanks so much!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I'm from there. Trust me, it's a grand area.

The pub is a massive let down. It's actually not as rough as it looks (I used to work there) but it's a disgusting eyesore that they need to sort out. They also let lads hang around at and inside the doorway which doesn't help.

I've been here all my life and I've never had trouble. I never hear about trouble and you can walk around at any time without any issues.

Inver is actually a grand spot because there are two sets of shops split in two by Inver. Plus these days it's a 12 min walk or so to the Luas.

I've always liked the area. Sometimes the surface looks a bit bad (like the pub) but it's not reflective of the area.

Another thing to take into consideration is that thanks to the GAA team there's a good sense of community in Cabra

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

If you're thinking longterm, Cabra also has a gael scoil and a gael colaiste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

There's also Christ the king boys and girls school.

Advertisement