Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEO not working

Options
  • 18-03-2018 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭

Right, I have a second website running since January this year. Its an online shop for a particular printed product. I have it all seo`d with decent text, meta descriptions and titles etc. It seems to be going nowhere for the keywords I tried to optimise it for. I do have another website that has a more broad range of services and it does alright with regards ranking, the main difference with that one being it doesn't have products its just a brochure site essentially. I did the same as what I did on that one on this new one and its simply not working as far as I can see.

The only sales generated come directly from adwords. If anyone with a bit of knowledge on this has any recommendations I`d appreciate it a lot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 eliterank

Can you PM me your website, I can take a look if you want?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

eliterank wrote: »
    Can you PM me your website, I can take a look if you want?

That would be much appreciated, I`ll PM you now

Advertisement