Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online questionnaire about Job Satisfaction

• 19-03-2018 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I am doing a Business Management course and as part of it I am doing a dissertation on Job Satisfaction and as part of this I need your thoughts and opinions.
    I am not looking for your name, your employer's name or ex-employer's name or any such details!
    Its a completely anonymous questionnaire so it would help me hugely if people could take a few minutes to give their thoughts.
    The research I gather will form part of the dissertation.
    Its all multiple choice so its pretty handy to do on PC or mobile and should only take 5 minutes to complete.

No names or personal details are required so it is completely anonymous.
    The link is https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FVYBK5D

Thanks for your time.

Jam83

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Is "computer and mathematical" meant to cover IT? It's pretty clunky wording if it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭jam83

It is indeed and its an oversight on my part. Thanks for pointing that out.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement