Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-Order Visa Debit Card while living abroad

Options
  • 19-03-2018 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi there,

After a trip to London my card was compromised and someone tried to make a withdrawal in an ATM in Bali.

Thankfuly the security team of BOI noticed the extrange operation and they contacted me to clarify it, and finally block my card.

Now, since I'm living abroad (Spain) I'm not sure how to proceed to re-order a Visa Debit Card.

In BOI 365Online there's a form to ask for a replacement, but since my card was "stolen" it seems that the only options are to call or to visit my branch, am I right?

As visiting my branch is not possible for me, where should I call?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Ancaran,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

You can request a new card using the Ask a Question option in the Service Desk on 365 Online or by calling us on 0035314044000 and a colleague will be happy to arrange this for you. The new card will be sent to the address on your account and takes 5-7 days.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Ancaran

Hi Ancaran,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

You can request a new card using the Ask a Question option in the Service Desk on 365 Online or by calling us on 0035314044000 and a colleague will be happy to arrange this for you. The new card will be sent to the address on your account and takes 5-7 days.

Thanks
    Tara
    Thanks for your help, Tara :)

Advertisement