Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help with furniture

• 19-03-2018 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

Not selling anything just looking for some information. I’ve recently bought a showhouse with contents.
    We don’t like the sofas and kitchen chairs as they’re very contemporary and not to our style.

In my opinion they’d suit an office. My question is, are there any businesses Who would buy them or where could I advertise them to a workplace?

I paid money for the contents so would like some money for them but have had no success in all the usual sites.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭JimmyMW

Hi,

Not selling anything just looking for some information. I’ve recently bought a showhouse with contents.
    We don’t like the sofas and kitchen chairs as they’re very contemporary and not to our style.

In my opinion they’d suit an office. My question is, are there any businesses Who would buy them or where could I advertise them to a workplace?

I paid money for the contents so would like some money for them but have had no success in all the usual sites.

Id be surprised if the general sites would not shift them, are you looking for a very high price for them? Second hand furniture even if never used sells at a much lower rate than the price tag on shop floors.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 313 ✭✭MizMix

Lots of people like contemporary too- It would be my preference with lots of cushions etc for texture and warmt. You could try listing on adverts.ie

Advertisement