Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm interested in getting a meter with electric Ireland I'm with pre pay power and th

Options
  • 20-03-2018 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Pre pay power is so expensive I am considering going back to bill pay or electric Ireland meter

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige B

Hi Scorpius tee,

Thanks for getting in touch.

All offers available with Electric Ireland, including Pay As You Go (PAYG) meters, are available to view online here.

For further information, we recommend calling the dedicated Electric Ireland Sales team, as they would be in the best position to answer any queries you may have regarding the switch process, rates, and savings.

They can be called on 1850 305 090 for standard meter queries, or 1850 305 095 for PAYG meter queries. Both teams are available to call from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, and 9am to 5:30pm on Saturday.

We hope this helps. Should you have any other questions regarding Electric Ireland, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

Advertisement