Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning Modem & Change of Address

Options
  • 20-03-2018 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi, I cancelled the broadband component of my bundle on Feb 25th (Bundle= broadband + 2 mobiles). I want to return my modem, but I have since changed address, and I think the final letter with instructions on how to return the modem may have gone to my old address. Can someone get in touch in relation to changing my address, and getting a copy of the sticker to return the modem via parcel motel/nightline? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi Psychologeeee,

All the details you need in order to return this can be found in the link below.

https://www.eir.ie/equipmentreturns/

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Musefan

Sorry, posted in wrong thread

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Psychologeeee

eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Hi Psychologeeee,

All the details you need in order to return this can be found in the link below.

Thanks,

Sarah
    Hi Sarah, 

I have returned my modem. 

Just looked at my online account there and I see that the broadband service is still listed on my account as of today (it should have been cancelled on 2nd march as per my cancellation email), and usage is still being recorded on it (22gb as recently as today). 

I cancelled the broadband prior to moving out of my old address on February 26th. We returned the modem and switched broadband providers. Can I get someone to look into this for me, as we havent used any eir broadband services since Feb 26th.

I'd also like to change my billing address. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Hi Psychologeeee,

Thanks,

Sarah
    Hi Sarah, 

I have returned my modem. 

Just looked at my online account there and I see that the broadband service is still listed on my account as of today (it should have been cancelled on 2nd march as per my cancellation email), and usage is still being recorded on it (22gb as recently as today). 

I cancelled the broadband prior to moving out of my old address on February 26th. We returned the modem and switched broadband providers. Can I get someone to look into this for me, as we havent used any eir broadband services since Feb 26th.

I'd also like to change my billing address. Thanks.
    Hi Psychologeeee, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the cancellation of your service. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, date of birth and email address and I'll have a look at this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Psychologeeee

Hi Tracey, 

I got through to one of your reps on the phone today to sort it out! I will come back to you if I have no luck.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi Tracey, 

I got through to one of your reps on the phone today to sort it out! I will come back to you if I have no luck.

Thanks!
    Ok, no problem at all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement