Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My unlimited calls went after 1 day

Options
  • 20-03-2018 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭

Hi, 
    I bought a new phone and new prepay sim on Friday, I asked what the offers were and went for the €10 for unlimited calls for 1 month deal however a voice recording keeps saying "Your balance is too low to make a call..." and the phone has been unable to make calls since Friday?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

dickwod1 wrote: »
    Hi, 
    I bought a new phone and new prepay sim on Friday, I asked what the offers were and went for the €10 for unlimited calls for 1 month deal however a voice recording keeps saying "Your balance is too low to make a call..." and the phone has been unable to make calls since Friday?
    Hi there dickwood1

Thank you for getting in touch with us here. When your plan activated, did you by any chance go over a 60 minute call?

-Kyle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    dickwod1 wrote: »
    Hi, 
    Hi there dickwood1

Thank you for getting in touch with us here. When your plan activated, did you by any chance go over a 60 minute call?

-Kyle
    Hi, No the call was for 28 mins and then dropped, how do I know if the plan was activated?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Thanks a million,

Can you confirm if you waited until you received a confirmation text that the plan was active before making a call?

If so can you send on your mobile and PIN number in PM and I'll look into this further.

Thanks,

Sarah

eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Thanks a million,

Can you confirm if you waited until you received a confirmation text that the plan was active before making a call?

If so can you send on your mobile and PIN number in PM and I'll look into this further.

Thanks,

Sarah
    Hi, 
    I didn't receive a text, I bought the phone sim and €10 deal and entered the credit number into my phone, I'll PM you the phone number and pin.
    Thanks,
    D.

Thanks for getting back to me.

When you get a new SIM, you would be required to opt in for the prepay plan you wish to avail of.

You can opt in via text and full instructions can be found in the link below.

I have also sent you on a PM with further details.

https://www.eir.ie/mobile/prepay/

Thanks again,

Sarah

• Advertisement

Thanks for your help :)

No problem at all :)

Sarah

Advertisement