Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opportunity For Free Parent and Baby Related Products?!

Options
  • 20-03-2018 3:09pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1

Hey guys:),
    I've recently moved to Ireland from England. 
    I'm always looking for ways to get a little extra help day to day and freebies from trials, so thought I'd share my experiences here with you and hopefully get some helpful tips from the Irish parents in return. 

When I was in England I was part of a word of mouth network called The Insiders. They would run these campaigns for electronics and family related products. I got to try out a lot of useful products and they had a very active community, it felt great to be part of the team.
    They are about to start campaigns in Ireland and I would highly recommend that you check them out, can't seem to add a link so you find easily find them on google. Whilst I'm waiting for them to start up over here are there any sites like this that you know about in Ireland? :D

Advertisement