Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to add loan account to Banking365 for weeks noq

Options
  • 20-03-2018 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,375 ✭✭✭✭

Trying to add a loan account to my 365 account.

Used the 'Add your Account or Policy' service desk facility.

Did so weeks ago and nothing has happened since. Can someone get it sorted please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi lawred2,

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear your account has not been added yet. If you send your query through the Ask a Question option in the Service Desk, an adviser will be happy to look into this further.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 24,375 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Hi lawred2,

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear your account has not been added yet. If you send your query through the Ask a Question option in the Service Desk, an adviser will be happy to look into this further.

Thanks
    Tara
    Yeah that service desk doesn't work for me at all - I tried three different browsers. It takes you to the end of the process saying that it has submitted a request and that a copy of the request should be in my sent items..

Clicking on the Sent Items tab does nothing - clicking on it again logs me out.

There are no copies of the three separate requests to add an account nor is there a copy of the question I just asked as to why the Add Account process hasn't worked.

I've been logged out each and every time I try to view the empty sent items folder.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,375 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

so no other suggestions then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

lawred2 wrote: »
    Yeah that service desk doesn't work for me at all - I tried three different browsers. It takes you to the end of the process saying that it has submitted a request and that a copy of the request should be in my sent items..

Clicking on the Sent Items tab does nothing - clicking on it again logs me out.

There are no copies of the three separate requests to add an account nor is there a copy of the question I just asked as to why the Add Account process hasn't worked.

I've been logged out each and every time I try to view the empty sent items folder.

Hi lawred2,

When accessing Sent Items, you need to just click once then wait for about 30 seconds while the messages load. If you click a second time, this will log you out. You can also call customer services on 0818365365 to follow up on your requests.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement