Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fascia and guttering - cleaning - recommendations

• 20-03-2018 4:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭

Hi All,

Wondering can you give me any good recommendations people have had with fascia and guttering - cleaning in Limerick region. I've looked at previous threads but they are a number of years old and was wondering current peoples views. PM or replies greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

IF Glanog are still around then he was very good but I haven't needed to call him in a while so not sure .... he does seem to still have a facebook page with a phone number 085 168 15 36

http://green-ambulance.ie/glanog/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

Thanks jonski. Email gone to them now. I notice their website is no longer there but FB site is still up. I'll let you know if I hear back.

Email address not valid - just got a bounce on it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Would also be interested to know, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

coxy123 wrote: »
    Thanks jonski. Email gone to them now. I notice their website is no longer there but FB site is still up. I'll let you know if I hear back.

Email address not valid - just got a bounce on it!

Any more on this , did you try phoning them ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Maurice Harris, wolfe tone st.

PM if you want his number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭Comhrá

I use a guy called Matt. I find him very thorough, reasonable and reliable. Several of the neighbours alongside me use him too.
    pm me for his number.

Advertisement