Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get my money back into my account

Options
  • 20-03-2018 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭

Hi I signed up to Eir a few months ago, But before my cooling off period lapsed I cancelled, However By mistake EIR kept taking money out of my account, I rang the Office and they said They would put the money in my account, its been a few months now and I still get bill notification's from Eir stating the balance in the MINUS'S, could you direct me to somebody that can help me with this please, 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Fox Hound wrote: »
    Hi I signed up to Eir a few months ago, But before my cooling off period lapsed I cancelled, However By mistake EIR kept taking money out of my account, I rang the Office and they said They would put the money in my account, its been a few months now and I still get bill notification's from Eir stating the balance in the MINUS'S, could you direct me to somebody that can help me with this please, 
    Hi there Fox Hound

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us here on Boards. You are more than welcome to PM us with your account - & mobile number with your full name and address.

Once we have this, we will be able to escalate this onto the team that deals with this.

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Fox Hound

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi there Fox Hound

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us here on Boards. You are more than welcome to PM us with your account - & mobile number with your full name and address.

Once we have this, we will be able to escalate this onto the team that deals with this.

-Kyle
    Its been 3 weeks and still no reply??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi there Fox Hound

-Kyle
    Its been 3 weeks and still no reply??
    Hi Fox Hound ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Just get onto your bank and get them to reverse the most recent transactions and then dispute the older ones so you get your money back. Obviously tell your bank to block any further FRAUDULENT transactions. 

If you keep saying its just a mistake you'll probably get no where. 

Advertisement