Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lawn scarifier

Options
  • 20-03-2018 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hello

Looking to use lawn scarifier as my garden some moss plus think this would help improve the garden but i also have a bag of evergreen 4 in 1 so wondering be ok use this too ? If use evergreen first and then use lawn scarifier? Any tips be great thanks

Comments

damienf1 wrote: »
    Hello

Looking to use lawn scarifier as my garden some moss plus think this would help improve the garden but i also have a bag of evergreen 4 in 1 so wondering be ok use this too ? If use evergreen first and then use lawn scarifier? Any tips be great thanks

Yes you can use the 4 in 1 first but it is too early. While there is growth there is very little. Mid April would be best. Most of those lawn treatments require the dead Moss to be raked out anyway so scarify after the Moss has blackened.

Advertisement