Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir FTTH install failed

Options
  • 20-03-2018 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello,

I ordered FTTH with Eir last month. I was originally given an install date of 27th February. On the morning of the 27th, I received a phonecall from the KN installer saying that he wouldn't be coming to do the install because the fibre wasn't live at my address. There is a distribution point installed on my pole so I'm not sure what the problem was?
    I have had no contact from anyone at Eir since to arrange a new install date? Can a new install date be arranged now?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭kennethrhcp

Hello,

I ordered FTTH with Eir last month. I was originally given an install date of 27th February. On the morning of the 27th, I received a phonecall from the KN installer saying that he wouldn't be coming to do the install because the fibre wasn't live at my address. There is a distribution point installed on my pole so I'm not sure what the problem was?
    I have had no contact from anyone at Eir since to arrange a new install date? Can a new install date be arranged now?
    Thanks
    you'll need to ring eir... very same happened to us & our order was deleted from their system after 1st failed call out. we had to reorder the package again.

GL!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kevmartin01

you'll need to ring eir... very same happened to us & our order was deleted from their system after 1st failed call out. we had to reorder the package again.

GL!

Thanks. I had presumed they'd just reschedule the install for when they had the problem fixed.

Advertisement