Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids accounts access questions

Options
  • 20-03-2018 10:24pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Just set up two kids accounts, all online and have a couple of questions...

1) Applied to have them added to my B365 but they got declined, if I can’t see them here how can I manage the accounts?

2) Thought they were supposed to get a free (money box?) neither have arrived?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi there,

Thanks for your post.

As the Young Saver Account is opened in the child's name, it can't be added to your online profile to view. Once the child is 14 years of age, they can register for 365 Online in their own name. Until then, they can lodge and withdraw in any BOI branch. To pay funds in to the account, you can set up a standing order online or add the account as a payee.

In relation to money boxes, can you please drop us a private message here with the name of the branch you opened the accounts with and we'll ask them to follow up on this.

Thanks,
    Tara

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Hi there,

Thanks for your post.

As the Young Saver Account is opened in the child's name, it can't be added to your online profile to view. Once the child is 14 years of age, they can register for 365 Online in their own name. Until then, they can lodge and withdraw in any BOI branch. To pay funds in to the account, you can set up a standing order online or add the account as a payee.

In relation to money boxes, can you please drop us a private message here with the name of the branch you opened the accounts with and we'll ask them to follow up on this.

Thanks,
    Tara

Thanks DM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi there,

Thanks for your post.

Thanks,
    Tara

Thanks DM sent.
    Hi there,

We're just following up, as we haven't received your PM yet?

You can also click the link below my signature to send this.

Thanks, Jane.

Hi, I know this is an old thread but don’t recall getting any follow up when I sent a DM.

Can someone help please.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi, I know this is an old thread but don’t recall getting any follow up when I sent a DM.

Can someone help please.

Thanks

Hi there,

We had a look for your PM and were unable to find it back in March. If you would like to send a PM by clicking on the link in my signature we can try and help you with this.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Advertisement

Hi there,

We had a look for your PM and were unable to find it back in March. If you would like to send a PM by clicking on the link in my signature we can try and help you with this.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Thanks - just tried and it’s saying you can’t accept DMs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi there,

Thanks,
    Sarah

Thanks - just tried and it’s saying you can’t accept DMs?

I've just sent you a DM there so you can reply to it.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement