Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking sim

Options
  • 21-03-2018 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Hi,
    I’m a business eir mobile customer with a locked sim. Is it possible to unlock this sim?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi sm3ar,

If you contact our business care team on 1800 601 711 and press * they will be able to assist you with unblocking the SIM.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭sm3ar

eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Hi sm3ar,

If you contact our business care team on 1800 601 711 and press * they will be able to assist you with unblocking the SIM.

Thanks,

Sarah
    Hi, 

When I ring this and enter my number and enter my number it says it doesn't recognize the number.

Can you give me another number to dial please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

sm3ar wrote: »
    eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Hi sm3ar,

Thanks,

Sarah
    Hi, 

When I ring this and enter my number and enter my number it says it doesn't recognize the number.

Can you give me another number to dial please
    Apologies for the confusion here, the correct number is 1800 601 701. They will be able to assist you there. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement