Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sigrid - Friday night 23 March

Options
  • 21-03-2018 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭

Anyone going to this. Saw her on Graham Norton show few months back. Seems really good, for a youngster.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭koheim

I would, based on that Graham Norton performance, but tickets sold out long before that. Can catch her at Electric Picnic I guess. Reviews from her current tour are as expected, great: https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/reviews/sigrid-review-tour-new-music-raw-dont-kill-my-vibe-album-a8263511.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭flasher0030

koheim wrote: »
    I would, based on that Graham Norton performance, but tickets sold out long before that. Can catch her at Electric Picnic I guess. Reviews from her current tour are as expected, great: https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/reviews/sigrid-review-tour-new-music-raw-dont-kill-my-vibe-album-a8263511.html

Ok. Thanks. Can’t go to electric picnic. I’ll be keeping an eye and ear out for ticket so on Friday. But it seems like impossible to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Noelmcgov28

Ok. Thanks. Can’t go to electric picnic. I’ll be keeping an eye and ear out for ticket so on Friday. But it seems like impossible to get.

She's playing on 5th November at Olympia Theatre now. 3 times in Ireland in one year is mad! I got myself a ticket. Shame its a Monday though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

She's playing on 5th November at Olympia Theatre now. 3 times in Ireland in one year is mad! I got myself a ticket. Shame its a Monday though.

Are tickets on-sale already? I can only see that they go on sale friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭markc1184

emc2 wrote: »

There was a presale offered this morning through Spotify, unsure if there are others available. General sale on Friday.

• Advertisement

emc2 wrote: »

Ya there was a Spotify presale. Not sure if they are still available I got one earlier this morning. E-tickets can't be printed out btw so you need to bring a phone and download Ticketmaster app if you wanna go that route.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

Just like in the movies song was very good, kill my vibe was ok, that new one is a turd. Gone Bjorky - not a bad thing but, not right for her or something, losing the shine for me she is...

Kuva wrote: »
    Just like in the movies song was very good, kill my vibe was ok, that new one is a turd. Gone Bjorky - not a bad thing but, not right for her or something, losing the shine for me she is...

I'll judge her massively when she finally releases an album. So far from the EPs I been a fan of most of her songs. I assume the turd song is High Five? I enjoy that one a lot actually lol :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Is it no 4? Isnt she doing EP and Longitude?

Is it no 4? Isnt she doing EP and Longitude?

Didn't know she was goingn to longitude 4 times is a lot tbh

• Advertisement
Advertisement