Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with online banking

Options
  • 21-03-2018 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi, I have an issue with my online banking I hope you can help with. I can log into 365login ok but when I click on one of my accounts (I have 3, 2 current and 1 credit card) it disappears, nothing opens, and the writing disappears, If I go into something else (ie money transfer) and go back the account is there again but when I click on it again it disappears again and I can't open any of them. Any ideas?
    The only thing that has changed is I have changed from Windows 7 to Windows 10, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi, I have an issue with my online banking I hope you can help with. I can log into 365login ok but when I click on one of my accounts (I have 3, 2 current and 1 credit card) it disappears, nothing opens, and the writing disappears, If I go into something else (ie money transfer) and go back the account is there again but when I click on it again it disappears again and I can't open any of them. Any ideas?
    The only thing that has changed is I have changed from Windows 7 to Windows 10, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Hi Rainbow Kitty,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear you're having difficulty viewing your account. Can you please try logging on with a different browser to see if the same thing happens? If you're using IE11 you may need to add 365 Online to compatibility view list. To do this:
    • Open the Internet Explorer.
    • Click the Tools button , and then click Compatibility View Settings.
    • Under Add this website, enter the URL of the site you want to add to the list, and then click Add.

Please let us know if this does not fix the problem.

Thanks,
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Rainbow Kitty

Hi Tara

That worked, thanks so much. A simple fix but easy when you know how.
    Thanks again, much appreciated.
    RK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Tara

That worked, thanks so much. A simple fix but easy when you know how.
    Thanks again, much appreciated.
    RK

Delighted to hear this and thanks a mill for letting me know :)

Cheers
    Tara

Advertisement