Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibreglass boat needs to be gotten rid of

Options
  • 21-03-2018 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,043 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone, hopefully somebody here can point me in the right direction. I'm a farmer and in our yard is an old boat belonging to a former family friend (who has since fled the country, please don't ask me the details) Any way it's a smallish recreational vessel that hasn't been moved or touched for a good ten years. No outboard motor on it and has been on a rusty trailer for quite some time. Honestly I have nothing to do with boats or any of that. I'd just like to be rid of this eye sore. If it's worth a bit of money great, if not I don't mind paying for it to be taken away.

Of course I have no documents to prove I own it or anything but it's been on our property for many years now and was wondering does anyone know of like a 'squatters rights' type scenario here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭neris

how big is it? what is it? a small yacht? a motor boat/fishing boat?

try donedeal or a chain saw and a skips your best option

• Registered Users Posts: 5,043 ✭✭✭endainoz

I really know little about these things but will put up some pictures later, might be of use to someone

Advertisement