Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long for ICB report to be corrected

• 21-03-2018 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Hi all,

I need an error on my credit report to be rectified and to that end I contacted the lender in question who was responsible. They told me a couple of days after first making contact with them that my name had been removed from the account and that the details would be passed on to the ICB.

It is now almost 2 weeks since I was told that. I was under the impression that the report would be updated immediately. Can anyone advise as to how long this should take?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Hi all,

I need an error on my credit report to be rectified and to that end I contacted the lender in question who was responsible. They told me a couple of days after first making contact with them that my name had been removed from the account and that the details would be passed on to the ICB.

It is now almost 2 weeks since I was told that. I was under the impression that the report would be updated immediately. Can anyone advise as to how long this should take?

Any lender that reports to the ICB can make an update which has immediate effect. Id imagine its in some "processing queue"

Advertisement