Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cloud house

• 21-03-2018 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭

Has anyone used cloud house.ie? Would you recommend them? I haven't come across them before so wanted to check before I order. They have the Therion squonker in stock at a good price.

Thanks
    Conor

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Not heard of them, I have used cloudhousevapor.com which is mostly for DIY concentrates or pre-mix DIY juices, not heard of this one though. Odd that they use almost the same name.,

If you do chance them, let us know how it goes, they have some coils on there I might try

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

Not heard of them, I have used cloudhousevapor.com which is mostly for DIY concentrates or pre-mix DIY juices, not heard of this one though. Odd that they use almost the same name.,

If you do chance them, let us know how it goes, they have some coils on there I might try

Cagey, I didn't in the end. They had no contact details on the website, so that didn't make me comfortable. Some of their pricing was a bit sus eg the full Zelos kit for 30/full Speeder kit for 40. Even the likes of GB aren't matching that. In the end I bought the Therion on GB in the colour that I wanted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

The Speeder kit caught my eye too, if they were legit I'd buy one for sure! I see at the bottom the web site was apparently designed in Cork, other than that just a vague email address for contact. Other items they have seem over priced, like the Capo Squonk kit, and the Smok baby beast tanks. Very odd pricing all round.

Advertisement