Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Codenames | Game 56

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Any idea on what remaining clues were?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭duffman13

osh wrote: »
    Eh that's it! Gg folks red wins.

Duffman what did you think stick was? That was a bit of a surprise!

I was thinking sticky pad.

Strike pad was my 3rd one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭duffman13

osh wrote: »
    Any idea on what remaining clues were?

Dark, club, life or Buffalo were my three thoughts. I was leaning more towards buffalo. You clues were spot on :) the guesses will get better I'd hope :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,755 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

GG guys. A pleasure as always

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,755 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I was going to go night for watch and stick but life being on the board through that into doubt. Got lucky with stick being picked for blue team

Nah the clues weren't the best. Didn't like the board. Dark was forest actually but that was a long shot.

Pad was strike and play as in a games playpad. Was planning to clue "out" for play, strike and lock but beaker left watch and stick til the end which would also have been possible answers.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I was going to go night for watch and stick but life being on the board through that into doubt. Got lucky with stick being picked for blue team

Thought you might clue man for them.

Advertisement