Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working Drawings/ Tender Quote

Options
  • 21-03-2018 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

We got planning permission granted and are now at the Working drawings/ Tender stage and I have two quotes so far. We are based in the County Louth area.

First Engineeer quote came in at €3,500 and the second Engineer quote came in at €5,900.

-This was BCMS OPT in for preparation of Tender and working drawings to include Part L Compliance Report and Detailed Dwelling Report (BER).
    -Submission of Commencement Notice
    - Site Supervision and stage payment sign offs for standard inspections 6-8 site visits and all certification.

What generally would people pay for all of the above at this stage?

Also If anyone could recommend a good engineer in the North East for the above please PM me.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭kieran.

If that is full service Architectural/Structural/Civil for 'opt in' I would query both prices as they both seem quite cheap for tender and construction stage?

Also if they are only doing 6-8 inspection IMHO is not enough.

Contact me by PM if you want to discuss local Engineers

Advertisement