Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Account

Options
  • 21-03-2018 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have received a promotion at work and I have to become a signatory on a business current account. It is for lodgement and payments only, has an associated debit card only and does not have nor will ever require overdraft or credit facilities. Can you answer the following for me?
    - What do I need to do to become the new signatory on this account?
    - Is there a form to be filled?
    - Are there credit checks?
    - Can I do this at my local branch?
    - What identification and letters from my place of work are needed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Molliesmom wrote: »
    I have received a promotion at work and I have to become a signatory on a business current account. It is for lodgement and payments only, has an associated debit card only and does not have nor will ever require overdraft or credit facilities. Can you answer the following for me?
    - What do I need to do to become the new signatory on this account?
    - Is there a form to be filled?
    - Are there credit checks?  
    - Can I do this at my local branch?
    - What identification and letters from my place of work are needed?
    Hi Molliesmom,

Welcome to Boards and thanks for posting here today.

For more information and to get the forms to become a signatory we'd advise that you contact the Business Advisor Service Team on 0818 200 348. They will go through the necessary steps to take, and organise the forms you need to be sent to you.

Once you receive these, you can call into the branch with your photo ID, to apply for this.

Congratulations on your promotion and please don't hesitate to get back to us here if you need anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

Advertisement