Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

4th trapinch hatched still no chimecho or baby Merrill but I do now have a flygon. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,598 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

App hasn't opened in two days. Switching to normal pedometer again. It was a decent week while it sorta worked. Enjoy the game those of ye who can :)

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭AustinLostin

Desperately seeking Ditto

Wait until the event is over I'm stuck on that one myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,934 ✭✭✭✭josip

Desperately seeking Ditto

You probably already know, but just in case.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-04-13-pokemon-go-ditto-what-pokemon-can-be-ditto

Before the Ditto task I thought Ditto could be any Pokemon.
    It sped us up a lot knowing which ones to concentrate on.

We also didn't realise that unlike Moltres, you get an unlimited supply of balls to catch Mew without any berrying options.
    Jr chucked 15 balls at his Mew last night trying to catch it before Mrs. Josip asked for a look.
    She chucked 1 ball far away from Mew but still somehow managed to catch it.
    Hell hath no fury like an 8 year old whose Mew has been caught by his mammy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

what luck today, hatched chancey and caught a wild chancey, got nearly 80 candies for powering up blissey from those.

Top it off, 97cp with 96% shiny magikarp!!!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

pjohnson wrote: »
    App hasn't opened in two days. Switching to normal pedometer again. It was a decent week while it sorta worked. Enjoy the game those of ye who can :)

Delete and reinstall? Or is it a phone issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Anyone else found the GPS way off the last week or so?

Mines been all over the place. I could be standing on a gym and my avi is a hundred metres away so I can't battle it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

DublinCJM wrote: »
    Anyone else found the GPS way off the last week or so?

Mines been all over the place. I could be standing on a gym and my avi is a hundred metres away so I can't battle it :D

Yeah last 10 days or so, great for hatching eggs at work :)

official announcement, triple stardust for catches :D

https://pokemongolive.com/events/community-day/

• Advertisement

Got a Hitmonlee outside the gaiety about 2 hours ago first one in the wild.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

syboit wrote: »
    official announcement, triple stardust for catches :D

https://pokemongolive.com/events/community-day/

Already way better than the Mareep event :D

Latest ban wave has hit, specifically for IOS users using some paid app,

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/8d7idj/bans_for_spoofers_confirmed_rthesilphroad/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Latest ban wave has hit, specifically for IOS users using some paid app,

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/8d7idj/bans_for_spoofers_confirmed_rthesilphroad/

One of my local group directed us to the PoGo spoofers subreddit. Reading the outrage was hilarious :D

Where have all the ditto gone I'm catching so much vermin in hopes of one turning purple

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Typical, I don't need Ditto any more, so I find 3 in 10 minutes walking around town.

Today, while I was checking a gym we were in, one of the mons disappeared and very shortly afterwards was replaced by a fully motivated Vaporeon by another trainer.
    The only explanation I can come up with is the trainer was running 2 phones/accounts and used the 2nd account to knock out a mon and make space for their main account.
    Has anyone else done/seen this before?

josip wrote: »
    Today, while I was checking a gym we were in, one of the mons disappeared and very shortly afterwards was replaced by a fully motivated Vaporeon by another trainer.
    The only explanation I can come up with is the trainer was running 2 phones/accounts and used the 2nd account to knock out a mon and make space for their main account.
    Has anyone else done/seen this before?

Yup , shaving , been done to myself a lot. Used to be more of it in the old gym system. Interesting to see family groups in raid lobbies and very common to see one member in another team.

Delighted, two of my friends got their first Mewtwo raid passes last night.

Angron wrote: »
    Delighted, two of my friends got their first Mewtwo raid passes last night.

Cool, another round for Cork aswell. April 30th, monday.

• Advertisement

Duo-ed our first Absol (rainy) this morning with 1 tapper, 2 phones.
    Wasn't as much as a headwreck as I'd feared.
    The teams are almost identical on both accounts so CMs were ready at exactly the same time on both phones.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Caught Mew yesterday. Really enjoyed the mechanics of the quest task.

Got held up on the 10 raids for a while as I don't really do them, but then just started throwing raid passes at any raid that was active and walking away.

Also stuck on a lucky egg near the end of the quest and picked up a simple 45,000 XP.

Looking forward to the next Special one now. Am sure it will be a while before it's released.

Have also got three Moltres now and half way to the fourth. Anyone know when they'll change over to something else?

Did the reward for earth day happen haven't seen any updates anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭mighty magpie

Possibility of a change end of month with Moltres. I've missed stamps on 3 or 4 days so i'm behind most other trainers. Might plan it so i can complete my next group by May 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Was just checking that myself , probably later today I would think with rewards maybe kicking at 9PM or tomorrow at latest. No idea how they were going to get a count of trainers at the event , probably just a token value as part of raising awareness.

Another 'golden nugget' (shiny swablu today), caught with the pogo plus aswell.

Just some stats, 1120 Magikarps seen since day 1 vs 1078 swablu's seen since their release. Need to check some-day what my top highest seen are.

Another 'golden nugget' (shiny swablu today), caught with the pogo plus aswell.

Just some stats, 1120 Magikarps seen since day 1 vs 1078 swablu's seen since their release. Need to check some-day what my top highest seen are.

Have you got your gold fisherman badge with that many caught?

josip wrote: »
    Have you got your gold fisherman badge with that many caught?

Nope, looking at the stats 1120 seen and 1007 caught, 121/300 for the fishermans badge.

Still no ditto must have caught a hundred of the could be ditto mon now since Wednesday when the event ended I've had several incidents of two pidgey side by side and nothing but pidgey, bloody annoying at this stage, am seriously considering spoofing.

• Advertisement

3x Stardust when catching Ground, Water and Grass until April 30th.
    Yippeee!

Advertisement