Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Angron wrote: »
    Had a good community day, got 25 Charmander and a shiny shadow Growlithe.

With the strange eggs, still need a Sandile out of the new Pokémon.

Sandile looks ultra rare unfortunately , possibly <5% of eggs , I have hatched 13 red eggs across 2 accounts and waiting on that one too , not sure I will bother much longer esp with end of event and egg hatch distance restored.
    Im sure we will see them released in a more accessible form in a few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Absolute zero Shadow Vupix my first 0-0-0

• Registered Users Posts: 24,310 ✭✭✭✭phog

I've done about 12 Red eggs at this stage, One Sandile, 2 Vullaby and 3 Pawniard the rest were Absol or Trubbish, luckily I got 3 new ones from my first few eggs and thankfully we have reduced walking distance atm, I'm not sure I'll do red eggs when they go full distance just to pick up a Trubbish or Absol.

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Almost everything I've got from 12k eggs has been 2 star, or barely 3 star, but I did hatch a Pawniard and a Sandile, no Vullaby yet though. One on at the moment on reduced distance.
    I'm on android and adventure sync just stopped on version 0.189. I rolled back to 0.187 but an update just got forced anyway :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So, two Community Days next month, one for Electabuzz and one for Magmar. Don't have any of the Electabuzz line as a shiny, so more excited for that one.

• Advertisement

1/4:egg distance and Elekid and Magby hatching from 2k eggs on their respective days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭pew

So, two Community Days next month, one for Electabuzz and one for Magmar. Don't have any of the Electabuzz line as a shiny, so more excited for that one.

I'm not too mad on getting a shiney I just need more so I can evolve mine :D

Side note I did a Darkrai raid and managed to get a shiney!

Also got to evolve my far fetched to sirfetched and have my unicorn ponyta and rapidash which I'm delighted about.

Has anyone used the charged attach TM I have a few of them and not too sure what to do. One side of me is afraid I'll just get an attack worse that what I had initially.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

pew wrote: »
    Has anyone used the charged attach TM I have a few of them and not too sure what to do. One side of me is afraid I'll just get an attack worse that what I had initially.
    They will randomly change into one of the other charged attacks the pokemon can have, be ready to burn through 5+ if unlucky.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Nody wrote: »
    They will randomly change into one of the other charged attacks the pokemon can have, be ready to burn through 5+ if unlucky.

I think the worst I had was ages back trying to get an Alakazam with Future Sight. Fecking thing kept flipping between Dazzling Gleam and Focus Blast, I think I ended up using about 10.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Nody wrote: »

Yeah, it very frustrating.
    But as I don't do PvP it's not really that big an issue for me.

• Advertisement

https://twitter.com/LeekDuck/status/1324854169778442240?s=19

Guess who just put a bunch of 12km eggs in incubators earlier today.

Hatched 4 strange eggs today; an Absol, a Trubbish and two Larvitar. :mad:

I have Bisharp and Mandibuzz by now, but Sandile still eludes me.

Trubbish for me from the last 2 I bought one of the radars too not doing that again.

Up to 5 scyther photobombs per day during the animation week event

Hatched 4 strange eggs today; an Absol, a Trubbish and two Larvitar. :mad:

I have Bisharp and Mandibuzz by now, but Sandile still eludes me.

Yeah, Sandile is one I'm still after too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

8 Vullaby, 1 Sandile and all the rest rubbish. PITA.

Finally hatched a Sandile, took long enough.

In other news, the level for submitting stops has now been lowered to 38.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Finally hatched a Sandile, took long enough.

In other news, the level for submitting stops has now been lowered to 38.
    Which will help no one because the amount of reviewers was the main issue currently (and that's before we talk about the general quality drop over the last year as submitters went through the easy stuff and went right on to the "I need a home stop plz" level stuff).

Yeah, I'd come across a fair bit of coal in reviews.

Bronzor vs Bronzor is the most mind-numbingly tedious PvP battle I've experienced yet. Thankfully ended up winning it just because the time ran out! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭glenjamin

What's the story with the mystery box? I opened one and a timer of an hour popped up in the corner. Then when I came back after an hour nothing happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

glenjamin wrote: »
    What's the story with the mystery box? I opened one and a timer of an hour popped up in the corner. Then when I came back after an hour nothing happened.
    It's like an incense but only spawns Meltan for the hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Kavrocks wrote: »
    It's like an incense but only spawns Meltan for the hour.

So I missed it. Balls.

glenjamin wrote: »
    So I missed it. Balls.
    You get one every 3 days if you send a Pokemon to Let's Go on the Switch or to Home.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭long_b

I need 3 friends to complete a few challenges. Anyone care to do a quick follow please? Longb is the player handle.

TIA

EDIT:Trainer code
    7029 1442 1300

long_b wrote: »
    I need 3 friends to complete a few challenges. Anyone care to do a quick follow please? Longb is the player handle.

TIA
    You need to post your friend number for people to send the friend request :)

Open your Meltan box at 5:55pm tomorrow as spotlight hour is double catch candy
    If you want 3 chances at shiny Meltan this only gives you an hour leeway. You can get a Mystery box every 72 hours with Pokémon Home or Let's Go on the Switch so double candy tomorrow probably isn't as beneficial as 3 chances at shiny Meltan.

13 candy for every catch and transfer with a pinapp berry during the spotlight hour that's the point of opening one during that time. If you are precise you can do 3 boxes especially if you open it at 5:55pm
    But you have to be precise and with Home support, now you can get a Mystery Box every 3 days so it won't take long to get a Melmetal or more Meltan candy.

https://pokemongolive.com/post/gobeyond-2020

New stuff, including some gen 6 Pokémon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

Just as I'm about to reach level 40 they increase it to level 50

Advertisement