Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,926 ✭✭✭dogbert27

Yup. Stunky last evening and Snover over breakfast. Both from balloons.

Cheers. Daughter got a snover this morning but myself and my son haven't got any yet appearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Most of my balloons still have Giovanni in as I've not been able to beat him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

I think if you unequip your rocket radar then you'll only get grunts. Could be wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

I think if you unequip your rocket radar then you'll only get grunts. Could be wrong though.

Never thought of that! Will try it. Cheers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Fairly underwhelmed with Roselia for the February community day, already have a bunch of that line as shinies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,310 ✭✭✭✭phog

DublinCJM wrote: »
    Most of my balloons still have Giovanni in as I've not been able to beat him

Search Woolybuzz on Youtube, he beats Giovanni with a team from the Great League

or as already suggested just unequip the radar.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Save your remote raid passes until next week folks new timed research catch 2 Groudon and 2 Kyogre will be part of Rayquaza research task. Could all be shiny too.

Trade distance is up to 40km for this weekend

If you trade Machop it will cost 25 candy to evolve to Machoke and 0 candy to evolve to Machamp

If you trade Machoke it will cost 0 candy to evolve to Machamp.

Not sure if you can trade multiple shiny as I think it counts as a special trade.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭long_b

How we doing on the Sinnoh Collection challenge?

3 left here.

Found it fairly easy - caught most of them while sitting at home. Shieldon/Combee seen the least I reckon.

Shadow ones from grunts took the longest to find.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

I got the last three things (shieldon, combee and shadow snover) on a walk on Thursday, first time I left the house since the challenge, otherwise it was fine.

I caught 3 hundos yesterday, one wild Machop, one research poliwag and hatched a Bagon from the adventure sync egg.
    My shiny rate wasn't as high as other community days, 5 I think and I played for 4.5 hours I'd say. How was everyone else's?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I got the last three things (shieldon, combee and shadow snover) on a walk on Thursday, first time I left the house since the challenge, otherwise it was fine.

I caught 3 hundos yesterday, one wild Machop, one research poliwag and hatched a Bagon from the adventure sync egg.
    My shiny rate wasn't as high as other community days, 5 I think and I played for 4.5 hours I'd say. How was everyone else's?
    Got 13 with running lure & only catching with armband over a 6h.

4 on each of my two accounts all done from home only played from 11-1 and 4:40-5pm couldn't go out due to being unwell. Have thankfully finished the catch quest too got my shadow mons on both accounts.

Still waiting on Shieldon and Cranidos

Are these seen in the wild or just from eggs?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

long_b wrote: »
    Still waiting on Shieldon and Cranidos

Are these seen in the wild or just from eggs?
    Both are in the wild but rare.

Eggs dont count as it's a catch quest so you have to encounter either in the wild from rocket balloons or from research. Hatching and trading doesn't work

long_b wrote: »
    How we doing on the Sinnoh Collection challenge?

3 left here.

Really frustrated. I played it all day for the whole event battling every Grunt and never got a shadow Snover.

Annoyed that it's down to chance to collect shadow Pokemon vs going out to find and collect them.

dogbert27 wrote: »
    Really frustrated. I played it all day for the whole event battling every Grunt and never got a shadow Snover.

Annoyed that it's down to chance to collect shadow Pokemon vs going out to find and collect them.
    Same as that

Didn't get there either. 2 hours straight with incense. Not a sniff of the two I needed.

Kyogre and Groudon raids 10am tomorrow morning for a week need them shinies I know I do.

FML

• Advertisement

LOL

Hoenn challenge kicked off,

definitely won't be getting 2 Kygore and 2 Groudon where I am. :(

Just saw there's a collection challenge separate to the research with no shadow type thankfully!! :)

Nincada will be hard one to find it's a possible reward in the earlier tiers of battle league but a 1 in 14 chance I believe there is a free 3 remote raid pass box after 9pm tonight

Nincada will be hard one to find it's a possible reward in the earlier tiers of battle league but a 1 in 14 chance I believe there is a free 3 remote raid pass box after 9pm tonight

Got one with incense. But hasn't appeared since.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,310 ✭✭✭✭phog

I saw one in my nearby today but was on a work call so couldn't go searching for it.

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

phog wrote: »
    I saw one in my nearby today but was on a work call so couldn't go searching for it.

I had two appear wild at my house so far

I'm not playing too much will stick an incense on later today when it gets dark hopefully get most of the 9 then

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

https://pokemongolive.com/post/johto-celebration-event-2021/

Shiny Miltank being added is great, I love that shiny.

Sunday is a surprise Electric and Dragon Incense day

11-1 Electric types 1-2 Dragon 2-4 Electric 4-5 Dragon

Info in link below

https://leekduck.com/events/mareep-incense-day-2021/?fbclid=IwAR39eXeDtQ7NJDXNFc7P5OzfSEA7UEGEms1ji-D2Lfwy7BRE3UsR5HLRykE

• Advertisement

That explains why I've seen no sign of Bagon, Plusle or Minun I need to complete the collection challenge.

Advertisement