Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Rocket takeover event tomorrow you can't tm frustration away from shadows

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That sucks, I have a few things that I could have TM'd.

Seems it's just a giveaway for the beat 3 leaders and catch 15 shadow tasks I've a few I wanted to tm away too.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

1 coin box tonight again and each Monday at 9pm.for the month of February

The new mega is MEGA GYARADOS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

30 free ultra balls for anyone that needs them

They're for Roselia community day on Sunday 1/4 egg distance between 11am and 5pm that's the bonus effect have room for 30 Roselia on my two accounts weather ball is the evolution acquired move.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Gonna attempt to get enough XL candy to max out a Roserade for my levelling up task, otherwise it's not a particularly interesting community day for me.

Same I have my shiny from a wild catch I'm more interested in Mega Gyarados have a 4 star waiting

• Advertisement

No shiny since 11:48 have caught a couple of hundred and nothing but ordinary Roselia disappointed to say the least

• Registered Users Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭long_b

No shiny since 11:48 have caught a couple of hundred and nothing but ordinary Roselia disappointed to say the least

For the Sneasel event the last day I firmly believe that the shiny rate went up at the end.
    Sample size = 2 players :)

I reported it as the spawns seem to have gone down completely since the snow screen and weather warning happened at 12 I'm pissed as I bought the kanto ticket blahblahblah :D

I'll probably get a dozen more now after 3pm gonna charge my phone and venture out to get pokestop research

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Will the kanto pokemon not spawn for the kanto tour event unless I buy I ticket?

Hoping they will release info on the kanto event during the week.

I got 5 more shiny so 7 in total no 4 star there was definitely a downtime earlier but 7 shiny will do it for me.

Now onto Mega Gyarados can't wait.

Suicune raid hour is earlier this week coming

Ended up getting 26 shinies, but happier that I got enough XL candy to max a Roserade.

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Angron wrote: »
    Ended up getting 26 shinies, but happier that I got enough XL candy to max a Roserade.

That's impressive grinding, I don't have the patience for that. 7 shinies overall, not many decent st all, a 96 non shiny is my best. Still a few budews to hatch. And three of my 6 12ks were Absol :(

Hatched a shiny larvitar and 2 vulaby

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Can you buy the kanto tour ticket on the day of the event or do I have to get it before that day?

You can buy it up until the event starts there was a bonus of the January and February community day event research tickets included in the price the kanto event is two parts Red or Green you choose one and get exclusive spawns

• Advertisement

1coin box live again at 9pm different from last week

Cool to see Munna and Musharna coming in the valentine's day event.

Catch quest on sunday too Latios Latias Umbreon and Espeon all part of it there will be a free remote raid pass box

Angron wrote: »
    Cool to see Munna and Musharna coming in the valentine's day event.

Thankfully it is not 400 candy to evolve but will need a Unova stone and 100 candy

https://pokemongolive.com/post/pokemongotour-kanto-details/

Nice that there's a shiny Ditto in one of the quests.

That's some complicated stuff started reading it after 6:30 when it popped up in my Facebook feed missed the Miltank hour my shiny search goes on.

The Mew research will be very difficult in current lockdown measures 151 unique pokestops and walk 151km

I'll breeze the walking, I'm not sure there's 151 unique pokestops in my county, much less reasonably able to get to. Just have to wait for things to not be awful to finish that bit.

I'm still looking for Porygon to finish the December quest I really hope some data miners RIP this event to shreds in the next 12 hours and itemise every little detail. I'm still level 37 on my second account so not going to bother with the event as the grind on one account will be bad enough

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭pew

Has anyone bought a ticket for the kanto event?

I'm thinking of buying one.

I'm missing 2 from the kanto collection Khangastan and Articuno, wondering if it would be worth buying a ticket.

Delighted I got my tarous. Need 4 more fire pokemon and ill get my 2nd one

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

pew wrote: »
    Has anyone bought a ticket for the kanto event?

I'm thinking of buying one.

I'm missing 2 from the kanto collection Khangastan and Articuno, wondering if it would be worth buying a ticket.

Delighted I got my tarous. Need 4 more fire pokemon and ill get my 2nd one

Wasn't going to but ended up buying for myself and the 2 kids. I've gone for red and son gone for green. Daughter isn't too bothered, just wants to play along.

If you've any friends who've been playing a while kangaskhan hatched from eggs back in 2019 so you could get one that way. I haven't looked into the regional availability, but I assume the raids will be for everyone like global go fest so could get articuno that way.

Advertisement