Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Legendary dust trade costs still so high if one person doesn't have the Pokemon in their dex

800k for great friends
    80k for Ultra
    40k for Best

• Registered Users Posts: 4,926 ✭✭✭dogbert27

Legendary dust trade costs still so high if one person doesn't have the Pokemon in their dex

800k for great friends
    80k for Ultra
    40k for Best

I know it's crazy. Same with shinys.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've done a trade for 800k before, it's a doozy.

Most players are meer mortals only Gods and madmen trade for 800k

I have 200k at the moment and need to double move my Meltans so I'm not doing any legendary trades for 800k

It drops to 40k after 90 days when you are best friends but that's a long time away

• Advertisement

I have 200k at the moment and need to double move my Meltans so I'm not doing any legendary trades for 800k

I haven't even got one yet! :o

You get a meltan box for sending pokemon to pokemon home now download it and use the free version it's easy to do.

You get a meltan box for sending pokemon to pokemon home now download it and use the free version it's easy to do.

Do I need to have a Nintendo account for that?

Nope download pokemon home to your phone

Nope download pokemon home to your phone

Just did, keeps asking to link a Nintendo switch account or else use a guest account

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, it was someone from the US was visiting Dublin and looking for shiny Mr Mime, offering Tauros. Tauros had been the main one of the regionals I wanted from the event that added them but I didn't get, but we only had a week to work on friendship.

I'm done for a while health issues gonna prevent me from playing as much as I need I'll send gifts when I can

Other than that see ya some other time

Sorry to hear that, take care.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Clickclock12

Take care and hopefully you will be back at it again soon
    I'm done for a while health issues gonna prevent me from playing as much as I need I'll send gifts when I can

Other than that see ya some other time

Next community day announced, and it's Snivy. Not an outstanding battler, but I like the shiny line and it was tough to get one when it was added before.

Finally got around to getting Articuno today.

So is it right that there will be a new Giovanni task for April?

A very good day today, two shiny Rayquaza, a shiny Spearow, and a hundo Rayquaza to boot.

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

No shinies or hundo rayquaza today, was mainly doing it for the all in one catch 30 dragons task. I had tried incense back in the kanto event, no dratini, all spearow!

Looking forward to the Easter event tomorrow, big fan of the shiny Bunnelby/Diggersby. Half egg distance is also a nice bonus to have.

I've lost track of all the events recently, thanks Angron.
    I hurt myself jumping around with the kids yesterday so won't make as.much use of the half hatch, I'm some eejit!

• Advertisement

Yeah, I've been a bit relaxed with it lately, always happens when the legendary raid boss isn't much use. When Landorus rolls around I'm gonna be much more active with it.

And finally levelled up to 48. The enforced wait of 8 weeks was a pain.

Now I just need to do 50 lucky trades :pac:

Nice going, couple of the players here in limerick have hit the 50.
    I'm short on the XP side on level 43 so grinding through that. The other tasks will come somewhat naturally while grinding for the xp

Yeah, I still need to grind out the XP for 50, I'm a fair bit short there still. If only I could go to Dublin, I could knock out some of the lucky trades needed for getting to 49.

Has anybody completed the collection challenge?

I'm stuck on Azumarill. Only seeing Marills in the wild and have not come across an Azumarill in any raid.

On a plus I got a shiny Togepi from a 2km egg and a shiny Chancy from an event field research! :)

You can get Azumarill from a field research encounter - catch 15 Exeggcute, I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭pew

I can't seem to get shadow execute at any grunts I face.

I wont be finishing this one anyway.

You can get Azumarill from a field research encounter - catch 15 Exeggcute, I think?

I haven't received that field encounter. I got the 25 Exeggcute field research for the shiny Chancy

Cleared field research to receive a new one so hopefully get to a pokestop in the next 24 hours and can get that Azumarill one

pew wrote: »
    I can't seem to get shadow execute at any grunts I face.

I wont be finishing this one anyway.

It's frustrating. I had that happen to me with one of the other collection challenges.

Annoyingly for you I can't stop getting them with the grunts I face!! :o

• Advertisement

Slogged myself up to level 20 in the Battle Leagues and managed to get 3 Tornadus so far. Happy with that, level 21 looks to be a complete grind though.

Just read that at level 20 you have the chance to catch which ever Legend is in raids. As season 7 lasts until June 01st I have the chance to catch Thunderus and Landerus! :)

Advertisement