Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm probably gonna do it in the general area of SSG, but will be keeping to myself for most of it I imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Storage up to 4500 just in time for sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

More trouble in Stephens Green area tonight anyone headed there tomorrow for community day I'm guessing there may be access restrictions or crowd control be careful and maybe have alternative options just in case

Megaevolve Charizard X 11am until 5pm if you can it as your buddy it'll give you extra candy for each Gible catch

Enjoy the show folks this is the biggest community day ever we finally get a rare one. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Finished the community day with 47 shinies, my best was a 14/15/14 lucky trade I got done. Also got a wild hundo, bringing me up to 5. Now I just need more XL candy so I can max some more :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

I caught about 500 yesterday, 11 shinies, 240 or so xl candy. There were a few wild hundos here in limerick at about 4 but I was gone home :( 96 best I got but a generally fun and successful day

Yeah, it's definitely the most fun I've had with a community day in a long time.

Meloetta confirmed (as expected) for Go Fest, and some new stuff added in the latest update. Badges for raids for stuff like top damage, best stamina, final strike and a bunch of others.

Tasks for catching Solrock and Lunatone too, so that'll be the solstice event.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,926 ✭✭✭dogbert27

Angron wrote: »
    Meloetta confirmed (as expected) for Go Fest, and some new stuff added in the latest update. Badges for raids for stuff like top damage, best stamina, final strike and a bunch of others.

Tasks for catching Solrock and Lunatone too, so that'll be the solstice event.

Shadow Ho-Oh coming too.

A bit disappointed it's going to be for the whole summer. I was hoping it would be one new Giovanni encounter a month like March/April/May.

• Advertisement

Regi regi regi well at least it's shiny wonder will I get one :o

Shadowball and Icebeam Bidoof good Pokemon to max out lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,926 ✭✭✭dogbert27

Regi regi regi well at least it's shiny wonder will I get one :o

I to level 20 in the GBL and managed to get Regirock, Regice and Registeel.

The ultra league is killing me at the minute though, only got 3 wins out of 10 attempts and that was a Frillish.

Hopefully I can get a Regigigas!

New proposals suck duck games dead z games dead

I can see a mass exodus following Go Fest in a few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭long_b

New proposals suck duck games dead z games dead

What??

I think it's the covid measures are being removed after go fest starting in America and New Zealand

https://pokemongolive.com/post/hello-world-pokemon-go/?hl=en

Dropping the distance for spinning stops is the one that annoys me the most.

Having to go outside for incense effectiveness for me these measures will still be in place upto the end of this season so right up to September but I'm not sure how much I'll be able to play after that personally

Sort of disappointing that the defence Deoxys can't be shiny. Still, looking forward to Mewtwo coming back in, want to build up some XL candy for that one.

• Advertisement

Wonder will armour Mewtwo be about again anytime

Got a good haul of shinies today and two deoxys too am dying sick at home so all done from laying on my sofa with one eye shut from pain. I'd reckon I'll be back in my damn boot by Go Fest am trying to set up raid groups with Australian and New Zealand friends online as they will have Uxie in the middle of the night on the Saturday as they are 12 hours ahead of us.

I am also trying to make a priority list of raids either mon I don't have or ones I want more candy or xl candy of Zekrom and Resherim being two I missed out on.

I think there is a surprise anniversary event starting on Tuesday of next week too so keep an eye on that.

Finished with 40 shinies. Okay day weather wise in the city, was a bit wet at the start but thankfully it calmed down so it was grand.

21 across my 3 accounts very happy with that no hundos though, finally got Porygon part of December research done now it's Magmar and Electabuzz which seems to have dried up so I hunt on.

Got two Tirtouga catches recently very first time I have seen it spawn in Dublin, am hopping for a shiny Rufflet on ID4 Tomorrow from my weekly research box

https://pokemongolive.com/post/birthday2021

Happy to see shiny Darumaka, hoping I'll be lucky enough to get one.

Shiny Meltan oh that's a surprise wow I have missed out everytime so far not this time. NOT THIS TIME..

So, who all is excited for Go Fest?

I am :)

I haven't quote done all the house keeping yet and have no specific plan for each day, I'll just go with it.

It's supposed to be warm and sunny folks so don't forget your sunscreen.

Yeah, I'm planning on heading to Dublin. Got my covid jab earlier today though, so hoping I won't be feeling under the weather for the two days.

• Advertisement

Fingers crossed Angron. I'll be doing it in limerick with the two kids, as normal. Younger daughter doesn't play much these days, so she'll get all the good shinies 🙃

Advertisement