Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've seen 418 Meditite, 1 shiny, and 378 Makuhita.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

No wild shines for me only community day ones bulba mereep dratini and their evolutions

no pikachu one neither

• Registered Users Posts: 13,934 ✭✭✭✭josip

No wild shines for me only community day ones bulba mereep dratini and their evolutions

no pikachu one neither

Any dittos yet?

Ya an incense ratatouille, I am up to 3 raids now out of 10 and still bo guarding 550 magikarp candy incase I find a golden karp.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Might start practising making excellent curveball throws too :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

josip wrote: »
    Not a happy camper
    Makuhita 0/400/500 shinies/caught/seen
    Metedite 0/150/300 shinies/caught/seen
    Wailmers 0/loads
    I didnt know there was a shiny Murkrow until we saw it exhibited in a local gym .

On a cheerier note, the family have convened and we're detouring via Dortmund on Sunday July 1st.

Been keeping track of my daily seen's, will post at the end of the event. Not bothered about catches, basically check and go and I'd leave the plus catch them afterwards. I did an evolve the other night and the first 25mons were Makuhita and Metedite evolves!!

Murkrow was a funny one, lots of people were saying they were fake so didnt really bother trying for them.

Anyone know how much longer the special boxes will be available in the shop?
    Jr needs another 5 days of coins to get an Ultra box (oh Vienna)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The current event ends in 3 days, so I'd expect them to go then.

Ooh, Longford got a new gym and pokestop today.

There will probably be boxes next weekend for community day got a random task catch a ditto 1500 stardust the hunt is on again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

There will probably be boxes next weekend for community day got a random task catch a ditto 1500 stardust the hunt is on again.

For 1500 dust I'd drop it and do more quests in thr meantime - it's just catching 15 pokes after all.

If it was 3 rare candy for the ditto - I'd keep at it :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

And I just got an Ex Raid invite for the 22nd at 1pm; since when do they do Ex Raids in the middle of the week? I'm going to have to have a unspecified personal meeting in the middle of my working day to be able to make that one work (for some reason I don't think my boss would be to impressed with me trying to explain the importance of attending an Ex Raid in Pokemon Go :P ).

Nody wrote: »
    And I just got an Ex Raid invite for the 22nd at 1pm; since when do they do Ex Raids in the middle of the week? I'm going to have to have a unspecified personal meeting in the middle of my working day to be able to make that one work (for some reason I don't think my boss would be to impressed with me trying to explain the importance of attending an Ex Raid in Pokemon Go :P ).

What happens if your boss got one too?

They've gradually been moving EX raids through the weekdays. Dunno why, and it's made triggering one more awkward because some people are actively avoiding EX gyms cause they can't do mid-week raids.

iirc the last two have been Tuesdays, and the two before that have been on a Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Angron wrote: »
    They've gradually been moving EX raids through the weekdays. Dunno why, and it's made triggering one more awkward because some people are actively avoiding EX gyms cause they can't do mid-week raids.

iirc the last two have been Tuesdays, and the two before that have been on a Monday.

They move forward 1 day every two weeks seemingly, so it will be mid July before we get another weekend one.
    We triggered it again in Celbridge, but it is on at 4pm next Tuesday which means most people can't make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Niantic have an amazing ability to shoot themselves in the foot (even if they've been better overall in recent times). Who's going to buy raid passes to trigger an EX raid they know they can't go to?

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭CraigM84

Got an EX raid in limerick tomorrow at 3, already told work would be leaving at 1 so can go for it, just didn't say why I was taking half day 😂

Not the best time for raids though, midweek is a right pain of a time as most dedicated players have work/college and can't always get away ðŸ˜

Yeah. I might have missed it, but I don't think one got triggered in Dublin city centre this time. I'd hit a few candidates when I was up, but nothing doing.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

josip wrote: »
    What happens if your boss got one too?
    As he works in a different country I'm not that concerned on that happening :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

As he works in a different country I'm not that concerned on that happening :P

He could be a spoofer :pac:

• Advertisement

Red med check wooohooo

Still no maku or anymore bloddy ditto

Glad to see the back of that event although I had great hopes coming into it.
    Of the 700 Machops/Makuhitas that we caught, only 2 Makuhitas had better IVs than the Hariyama anchors we already had.
    None of the Machops were better than the 10 Machamps we use in our first teams.
    Apart from a slight increase in quality today, most of the stuff on offer for the last week was pure dross.
    And yes, I'm bitter because we didn't get any shinies :)

I got a few 90%+ Mankey, it's just a shame Primeape isn't that good :pac:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Between 2 accounts and dozens of each we got 1 shiny meditite this morning. Og well....not that bothered really.

My annoyance is that Im completely out of touch during the community event this Saturday. No chance of getting ant charmander, Bugger.

Lugia is back anyone else still need one?

Lugia is back anyone else still need one?
    Is it not suppose to be Latios until June or something after their switch?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Is it not suppose to be Latios until June or something after their switch?

Its back to the Lati again. Seems to have been a blooper overnight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

ended with 1 shiny of each, averaged around 55 mak's and 57 med's a day. Did get a 93% breeloom from a raid and a 98% machop (will keep that one for community day) and a few other 93%.

Overall not bad, but the shiny rate really needs to change for these events, the 1 in 256 or 1 in 512 numbers that people say on reddit , if true are far too high.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭hdl

I managed to get two of each shiny, so I have a shiny Medicham and Hariyama now too. These shinies were better for me than Wailmer, I caught a level 29 shiny Makuhita on the second day. Can't complain anyway, I've always been pretty lucky with shinies. Also managed to pick up a 100% Latias on the last day, shame it's so useless though. Looking forward to shiny Charizard now :)

Advertisement