Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Still shinyless from this event, just like the fighting one. It's getting pretty frustrating. Also the only one in my house without a shiny Ho-oh! (Although they don't have a 100% one like I do)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Still shinyless from this event, just like the fighting one. It's getting pretty frustrating. Also the only one in my house without a shiny Ho-oh! (Although they don't have a 100% one like I do)

Think I'm getting shiny burn out, I was lucky enough to get a shiny kabuto which gave me a boost but going through a lot of aron's/omanyte's and no sign of one. Did 3 ho-oh raids today and no shiny's for anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Due my Articuno tomorrow night midnight will be my first one hope it's the legendary dogs for July starting with Entei

Excellent curve ball so Articuno and Mew finally have all 151 kanto pokemon

Due my Articuno tomorrow night midnight will be my first one hope it's the legendary dogs for July starting with Entei

Probably dogs alright, but they changed the order of the birds when they came (compared with when they were originally released) so who knows what order they'll come in.

Checking every kabuto and Aron too didn't think I'd get a shiny but got lucky caught meditite on last day of that event so I may get lucky on Tuesday. Got a few Aerodactyl from the evole a kabuto research but they're all crap IVs still makes up for getting my a## kicked by aero raids

• Advertisement

Probably dogs alright, but they changed the order of the birds when they came (compared with when they were originally released) so who knows what order they'll come in.

Birds were 3,2,1

I'm stuck on excellent curve ball now but I hope Mew is changed soon even if I don't get one it's been ages now maybe take Mewtwo out of EX and add that to the research. Or Celebi.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Havent been playing as much as usual due to work for this event , but disappointing levels of the new shines around , got no Kabuto or Omanyte yet and have been checking a lot of them , and not bothering catching , with an the reports of shinies the first evening I thought they were going to be more common.
    I did get 2 shiny Arons to got with the one I already had so at least have the full set of those now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I was super lucky, went up to Dublin, got shiny Omanyte on O'Connell street, and then Kabuto about 20 minutes later in Trinity college.

Weirdest hatch ever a girafarig 1029cp tolka valley park is a numel nest too gonna stock up on candy.

• Advertisement

Got whopped by a lunatone raid I'm level 33 now so I should be able to solo it but I've no legendaries apart from Mewtwo am hoping to do a Latios tomorrow and catch it this time,

Looks like Exeggutor is gone already wonder what will be next Alolan form.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Looks like Exeggutor is gone already wonder what will be next Alolan form.
    Which greatly annoys me as I used them to push my dragon catching medal and thought they would be around for at least two to four weeks :(

On a separate note does anyone have a good idea on when the next 2x exp (general) time period will be? I got over 250 'mons in my list (probably more in practice) pending evolution with eggs for such a time slot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

the 10x XP for new stops was amazing, made over 500k today for the morning in Dublin.

Gonna go out early tomorrow morning for the extra XP have to go to a place I've never been too so hoping 30-50 stops made level 33 yesterday so 1,000,000 to next level new pokestops will defo help

No more shinys found :(

Nody wrote: »
    Which greatly annoys me as I used them to push my dragon catching medal and thought they would be around for at least two to four weeks :(

On a separate note does anyone have a good idea on when the next 2x exp (general) time period will be? I got over 250 'mons in my list (probably more in practice) pending evolution with eggs for such a time slot.

All I remember is we had a long wait for the last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Diemos

Excellent curve ball so Articuno and Mew finally have all 151 kanto pokemon

Entei is ok, little use in the current meta.

Raikou and Kyogre are the legendaries you want to save your candy for.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just got an EX pass for Snake Fountain in Dublin, which was unexpected cause passes went out last night too.

Egg hatches crap again got 90,000 XP up today on my merry adventure no raid though think I'm done till 16th now unless more Alolan or uber raids tomorrow onwards

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Picked up another EX pass for next Wednesday; these raids are killing my work calendar to try to work around (got another raid tomorrow to hopefully net my second Mew2) but as long as I can...

• Advertisement

Picked up another EX pass for next Wednesday; these raids are killing my work calendar to try to work around (got another raid tomorrow to hopefully net my second Mew2) but as long as I can...
    When I didn't get a pass yesterday, I volunteered to do a raid for a Galway player who has an EX Pass for Dublin. Now I have one the same day, at the same time. It's gonna be interesting :pac:

There seems to be a few who have passes for both though, so I should be good, and they aren't too far away from each other (Robert Emmett and Snake Fountain).

Angron wrote: »
    When I didn't get a pass yesterday, I volunteered to do a raid for a Galway player who has an EX Pass for Dublin. Now I have one the same day, at the same time. It's gonna be interesting :pac:

There seems to be a few who have passes for both though, so I should be good, and they aren't too far away from each other (Robert Emmett and Snake Fountain).
    Well turned out I got two invites; one 30 min after the other. However today's EX raid goes down in history as my worst one to date. For some reason ALL gym interactions went down. You could not enter the gyms and it simply stood there spinning data or giving you error (2) messages forcing you to reboot the app. The timer ticks down, EX raid pops and no one can enter the bloody thing... We're all standing around there trying and trying googling for solutions, checking discord and twitter but nothing, nada. People start to walk away after 10 min as it's not working and then with 15 min left on the raid I suddenly get in and it goes from organized groups to everyone joining in random groups. Thankfully an easy win and second Mew2 added to collection. Hopefully next Wednesday I can add number 3 and 4 as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

It was a worldwide gym issue - saw some people say they were standing in 43C heat somewhere in the world waiting for the ex-raid gym to open... hope they managed to get it done.

Wife got her first M2 (I was getting nervous when I had 3 balls left... people might remember my wife having a problem with my first M2 a few months ago!)

Pinapped my M2 on first ball - but her's took 6-7 golden razz curved great throw balls to catch...

Fair balls for waiting it's a scorcher out today I need to try Robert Emmet for raids to try get a pass we can do a boards group if there is enough of us ;)

I'd say Countess is available to raid again after the ex-raid - Robert Emmett has a raid on next(?) week I think so it'd be ineligible for another pass this week.

Got a third shiny Ho-oh today :D

Not a shiny but did get a 98% ho-oh so not too bad...maybe someday it'll get fire moves :D

Two quick Raid questions; for tier 5 are we now down to only Ho-Oh? And for tier 4 raids are there a rarity factor? Because I commonly see Aggron as tier 4 followed by Tyranitar while Walrus & Absol are rare as feck (and I only see Absol when I'm alone and can't do the damn thing).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Two quick Raid questions; for tier 5 are we now down to only Ho-Oh? And for tier 4 raids are there a rarity factor? Because I commonly see Aggron as tier 4 followed by Tyranitar while Walrus & Absol are rare as feck (and I only see Absol when I'm alone and can't do the damn thing).

Yes, just Ho-Oh at the moment and he ends today. I haven't seen any recent rarity tiers for T4, originally Tyrantiar was slightly more common than the others but my recent experience matches yours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Bit surprised they havent officially announced what is coming next in Legendaries , persume we will hear later today , and persumely it will be start of Regi Trio.

Advertisement