Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Grooonk

Grooonk wrote: »
    Hi, anyone organising a list so people can friend each other? Fionnman is my player name!

Trainer code is 0887 0954 0916

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Muah ha hahaha I've got a spare wynaut

Tauros, Heracross (not a good one unfortunately) or Illumise?

*Must keep more Illumise when next in US, only held onto 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I'll take anything really, appreciate offer of heracross the IVs are subject to change upon trade so could be good after trade

2010 0619 3421 my name is 0wenxiii(subject to change)

Pity you can only change the name once.

Old school Pokemon rules gotta bring a link cable (kidding) and be nearby we will need to arrange a boards meet up for this really hope they set up wonder trade and global trade for this. Seems you enter a trainer ID code and that trainer will receive a request and you ad them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭CraigM84

This is exciting, looking through what ive got vs what im after :P that was quite a quick snap down through the levels, was kinda expecting it to take the next couple of days or so before anything happened.
    Also...would anyone have a Tropius they'd be willing to part with? I've a spare Unown, Heracross, Corsyla, Tauros, Khan and F'fetchd

:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Looking at the new boss; is there any reason to pump one up once caught? Ice does not seem to feature as an exactly top tier needed 'mon type as far as I can see.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Nody wrote: »
    Looking at the new boss; is there any reason to pump one up once caught? Ice does not seem to feature as an exactly top tier needed 'mon type as far as I can see.

Not really tbh. The Regis have high defence and that's about it, unless they let us put them in gyms they won't be overly useful.

One for the pokedex really is all they'll be for

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Leraf

Code - 4862 8777 7775

Interested to see how this will all turn out now. I have added a couple of you which I hope is ok. I will delete if not.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,310 ✭✭✭✭phog

Here's mine 7448 2850 3730

• Registered Users Posts: 24,310 ✭✭✭✭phog

Angron wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/pokemongoapp/status/1009891208762716160

Good news, Solrock is gonna start appearing over here :D

I caught one on my way into work this morning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Here's mine if anybody wants to add me.

5826 4782 7217

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Leraf wrote: »
    Interested to see how this will all turn out now. I have added a couple of you which I hope is ok. I will delete if not.

No GDPR issues if the person publishes their own code!!!!!

8366 7983 9118 for myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭DaveSuarez

3230 2833 2905

I think you get 3000xp for opening the first gift from a new friend

Free for all on codes otherwise PM or stick to your own ways

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

phog wrote: »
    I caught one on my way into work this morning :D
    And I got one off a lure I dropped in town :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I found one poke stop close by that kept spawning them and ONLY there after checking about 15 different stops as I was taking over the daily gyms for cash; so I bit the bullet and got over there in the middle of nowhere and picked up mine.

Ice Vulpix from gift egg

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Advertisement

Tried miserably to solo a jolteon got jolted did do an Electabuzz and then straight after caught another stronger Electabuzz right beside the raid, D'oh

Tried miserably to solo a jolteon got jolted did do an Electabuzz and then straight after caught another stronger Electabuzz right beside the raid, D'oh

Yeah, I tried a Jolteon earlier myself, couldn't beat it solo. Surprised given how fragile it is otherwise.

Alola rat be everywhere I like the raticate more.

Had to give up playing earlier and get out of sin didn't manage to find any alolan and now just ordinary ratatata spawned

We are back we are backkkkk

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭jmcco04

5194 0085 2301

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Leraf

Anyone else having log in issues? I keep getting "failed to log in"

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Jfrost

Leraf wrote: »
    Anyone else having log in issues? I keep getting "failed to log in"

Not me, android Vodafone user

Yes I had trouble logging in on new account I'm in now gonna try a get out for a while after England match am upto level 8 already since yesterday and just caught a ditto on both accounts at my front door.

• Advertisement

Kanto completed :D

Advertisement