Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I've done well from the eggs so far ice sandshrew ice vulpix Grimer and a gaggle of meowth just off out to walk two more hoping for new ones 200 metres needed for each egg.

Grimer number 2 vulpix number 2 oh well tomorrow is another day

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Jfrost

Nody wrote: »

Anyway; I was reading of issues in the Park in Dortmund, anyone who can confirm? I know I had some disconnect/server issues and I'm guessing they might be connected but I was hearing a lot worse for the people in Dortmund.
    I was late getting into Dortmund from Dusseldorf and had some warnings from Pals about queues at the park, so decided to stay in the city till it had a time to calm.
    Best decision I made, everything was there, but curiosity got the better of me so I walked out the park, had no problem with but for an obvious problem, loads of stops, loads of quests from stops but most of those involved, battle in a gym, raid in a gym, but there wasn't a gym in site.
    I actually thought the spawns in the city were better but only certain pokemon spawn, most of them potentially shiny, with a couple exceptions, but overall just a choice of 10 we're available on day 1.....lets see what tomorrow brings..... I won't be at the Park anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Cork getting a lot of regionals at the moment. A local player has started what he calls 'rangers' where they swap accounts with people all over the world. Some are giving away tauros for pidgey's where others then are looking for the top shiny's.

Ironic thing is the guy who started it, is the usual loudmouth at ex-raids, lets do private to keep spoofers out!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

No gyms in the park seems to be a strange set-up. Surely Niantic could have created temporary gyms for the event?

Just caught a shiny roselia 1400cp in Finglas wòoooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Jfrost

Tenger wrote: »
    No gyms in the park seems to be a strange set-up. Surely Niantic could have created temporary gyms for the event?

You would have thought

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Got two shiny Roselia yesterday, not too shabby.

Anyone know what and when this European event is going to be about

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Angron wrote: »
    Got two shiny Roselia yesterday, not too shabby.
    Talking about Roselia; what's with the increased spawn? I think I've picked up 100 odd of 'em inc. multiple shinies over the weekend.
    syboit wrote: »
    Ironic thing is the guy who started it, is the usual loudmouth at ex-raids, lets do private to keep spoofers out!
    Well the last EX Raid I could attend we had 20 people in three separate private groups all accounted for physically yet 19 were in the open raid all the same...

The safari zone park had lots of flowers so emphasis on Roselia and the shiny of course being newly released for the event too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Anyone know what and when this European event is going to be about

Not sure if you referring to 'We’d also like to announce that we’ll be hosting a Europe-wide event later this week for the benefit of users who may have been impacted by today’s issues. Stay tuned for more information shortly after #SafariZoneDortmund concludes. '

Still no details on that , wonder could we see Corsola ?

In terms of the Safari event bonuses
    From what I read/understood on the infographic is that 'we' persumely unlocked 4 bonuses :
    Raid XP bonus
    Catch XP bonus (3x I think)
    Hatch bonus
    1 hour Eggs

all starting July 2 , not sure of duration , persumely a week.
    Heading off on hols Wednesday so bad timing for me for this to kick in !

We also unlocked the Bonus Reward , which is Shiny Arcticuno on July 7.

Still major issues signing in using Pokemon trainer club very frustrating

I use google ID and no issues over last 2 days.
    Isnt the facebook option to help PTC members because of past issues with PTC?

In personal news I traded my 1st Regional today. Only 16,000 dust with a 'good friend' (from the internet!)

Thats me up to 369/372.

*I think the cost is quite low, just over a week of gift giving. So even less with longer. I would have been willing go part with 100-200K dust for a new Regional.

I'm up for doing trades in Stephens Green on Sunday if anyone is coming up for community day I really hope they do a wonder trade gtc splice throw it into a tiered system say only legendary for legendary and no player can enter the same Pokemon for trade more than once a week.

Squirtle Squad on Sunday glasses or you'll be squirted with a super soaker

Corsola is everywhere...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Corsola is everywhere...
    I had not read the news and was caught by surprise going to a new pokestop to catch one thinking it was a bug only to read the news later :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Corsola has rounded out Johto for me (except for the two unreleased ones). Handy, I was going to trade for a Corsola on Friday, before this little event was announced.

Only about until 23:59 tonight so catch all

Corsola has rounded out Johto for me (except for the two unreleased ones). Handy, I was going to trade for a Corsola on Friday, before this little event was announced.

Its like the banking crash :D , my 5 from last years trip to florida have just lost their value.

• Advertisement

Rooy wrote: »
    Heading off on hols Wednesday so bad timing for me for this to kick in !

Don't forget to bring home those regionals

Another Mewtwo raid pass today, this one for Friday the 13th, spooky :pac:

Another Mewtwo raid pass today, this one for Friday the 13th, spooky :pac:
    Same for 4pm which for once is a suitable time as I'm leaving early on Fridays anyway and the rotation should soon be back for the weekend which will be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭CraigM84

Same here, got one each between myself and the young fella for Limerick on the 13th!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Got one for Dortmund along with my friend :P - oh well!

Dortmund just keeps on giving

Second Roselia shiny last night cp 400ish compared to my first at over 1400, gonna 5 rad it to my second account poor guys only on level 20

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭jgally

Hey

Anyone got a Torkoal or Relicanth that they wanna trade?

I'm going to the states soon so should have some more Tauros & Illuminse if thats what people are after.
    I also have a mewtwo to spare if thats something someone needs.

J

Nody wrote: »
    Same for 4pm which for once is a suitable time as I'm leaving early on Fridays anyway and the rotation should soon be back for the weekend which will be great.

Mine's 5pm, which I think is the latest I've gotten a pass for.

Its like the banking crash :D , my 5 from last years trip to florida have just lost their value.

I had held onto 4 from last year too. My Dublin ones are far better though. (CP and IV)
    The Solrock migration caught me out too, had been holding on to 8 from the US. I just transferred 5 of them.

I currently have a stock of Volbeat and Illumise but can see those being switched soon enough too.
    Luckily my herd of Taurus is still sought after, been trading a few of those at my last 4-5 raids. (And Mime for next time in US)

• Advertisement

jgally wrote: »
    Hey

Anyone got a Torkoal or Relicanth that they wanna trade?

I'm going to the states soon so should have some more Tauros & Illuminse if thats what people are after.
    I also have a mewtwo to spare if thats something someone needs.

J
    I've suggested to my wife we should go to New Zeeland on vacation due to the beautiful nature etc. Of course I did have a slightly more personal reason in mind as well along with my proposal to visit Sydney while there :P

Advertisement