Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Funkyjaw

jgally wrote: »
    Hey

Anyone got a Torkoal or Relicanth that they wanna trade?

I'm going to the states soon so should have some more Tauros & Illuminse if thats what people are after.
    I also have a mewtwo to spare if thats something someone needs.

J

I can trade you a torkoal:) don’t have a mewtwo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭jgally

Nody wrote: »
    I've suggested to my wife we should go to New Zeeland on vacation due to the beautiful nature etc. Of course I did have a slightly more personal reason in mind as well along with my proposal to visit Sydney while there :P

Ha well when you get back lets trade :D

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭jgally

Funkyjaw wrote: »
    I can trade you a torkoal:) don’t have a mewtwo :)

Sounds good to me!!

I'll pm you to sync up

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Only a question about; not how to do it

I've seen a few youtube comments talking about people with multiple accounts geoswapping them, you give Tony in New Jersey your account details and the mook gives you his you sign in he signs in badda bing you pilfer each others regionals and sign back out apparently waiting a few hours to each sign back in was advised can't find the comments now and I'd guess it would be flagged immediately on gps alone but there could be something to it if done with a spare account but as far as I can tell a pokemon can only be traded once so you probably couldn't move the Tauros or otherwise to your master account.

tldr: Thems there cheatin words

Straw Hat Pikachu and pichu. Monkey d Luffy would be proud

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Only a question about; not how to do it

I've seen a few youtube comments talking about people with multiple accounts geoswapping them, you give Tony in New Jersey your account details and the mook gives you his you sign in he signs in badda bing you pilfer each others regionals and sign back out apparently waiting a few hours to each sign back in was advised can't find the comments now and I'd guess it would be flagged immediately on gps alone but there could be something to it if done with a spare account but as far as I can tell a pokemon can only be traded once so you probably couldn't move the Tauros or otherwise to your master account.

tldr: Thems there cheatin words

this is what I mentioned the other day what is going on with a few in Cork at the moment. Difference is the lad in NJ catches about 10+ regionals on your account, and you are then free to distribute those at home on how you feel fit.

Is it cheating/against the TOS ? not sure, probably a bit of a grey area.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭mighty magpie

nothing grey about it. It's cheating 100%

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

syboit wrote: »

Is it cheating/against the TOS ? not sure, probably a bit of a grey area.

It is account sharing which is against the TOS.

nothing grey about it. It's cheating 100%
    Tenger wrote: »
    It is account sharing which is against the TOS.

Funny thing is they kicked a guy during the week for talking about using fake gps what a great tool it is, then its ok to promote this other forum!

Ah balls, just reading now about shiny Roselias. I had noticed loads more of them than usual but didn't bother checking them out as I didn't really see the point of catching more than one until Gen 4 comes out (if it ever does!)

Note to self: stop ignoring Roselia from now on!

On the plus side I got two Alolan Meowths from friendship eggs so now have an Alolan Persian (with its ridiculous fat head!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Nody wrote: »
    I've suggested to my wife we should go to New Zeeland on vacation due to the beautiful nature etc. Of course I did have a slightly more personal reason in mind as well along with my proposal to visit Sydney while there :P

Relicanth is the last poke I'm missing for my dex so if you do get a chance to go make sure to bring back lots for the gang :D - and of course I'd be happy to trade you anything you want :)

Btw - for Articuno "Freezer" Day tomorrow (freezer is its Japanese name) - a lot of people are meeting up at Saint Stephen's Green Fusilier gate at 9:30 - the Dun Laoghaire group (23 people) for one but I hear lots of other gangs will be there too :)

Hope you all get a slightly blue-er bird tomorrow :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Ah balls, just reading now about shiny Roselias. I had noticed loads more of them than usual but didn't bother checking them out as I didn't really see the point of catching more than one until Gen 4 comes out (if it ever does!)
    Well it's honestly the worst shiny to date; the only difference is the blue flower is on the left instead of right and the right flower is black instead (normal is red left, blue right vs. blue left, black right).

Got hammered at the arch in Stephens Green on a Regi raid 5 of us in all 4 quit after 30 seconds leaving me on my own I got whopped am hoping for more luck on Articuno tomorrow

I got an offer of a Tropius from a mate so once I have that I shall just be missing Relicanth as well. It definitely seems to be the most sought after regional.
    I’m am a member of 4 US based PoGo groups on Facebook, Torkoal is perhaps the next most rare, then Tropius.
    It’s interesting to see the Heracross/Corsola owners being popular when they head north!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

FYI Articuno raids will be 3 hours long in every gym not eggblocked by an upcoming Ex raid. Birds will have T4 stats and a 180 sec clock, but with T5 rewards. Time to use those double rick Ttars. Happy hunting!

Smackdown Ttar don't fail me now

Corsola was so random and such a blink of the eye situation many may have missed it my new account is level 21 so I'm hoping to piggyback on one or two raids later mainly for XP boost, my own account is 33 got 4 good level Ttars so hes ready for duty

Oxfam charity shops have sunglasses 400 uv for €1 or 3 for €2 currently, picked up a pair yesterday for myself. Anyone looking to suit up for tomorrow might find them useful.

Two catches out of 10 no shine at all so many elitest groups level 40 only (3 times) but still

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Caught 18 of 19, no shinies. lame.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Had a very good day. Played on 2 accounts, got 5 shinies on mine, 2 on my friend's.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭CraigM84

wasnt too bad today, 12 caught, 3/4 missed (maybe) and 3 of my catches were shiny

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

11 raids; 8 caught, 1 shiny all with in one hour with egg so a nice 440k boost :)

That XP boost was class, made a nice dent in lvl 39, just over 25% the way through it now thanks to today's raid spree

Not sure where I'm going for community day tomorrow Stephens Green sounds a blast not much Walking space though it's quite confined and I want to take advantage of the 1/4 egg hatch.

I've a few 10k stored am hoping for Bagon aplenty might try get to Stephens Green at some point but I think botanical gardens and Glasnevin has a wide open space to walk the eggs quicker plus plenty of pokestops for spinning for Squirtle Squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

No shinies from 12 but I gained 800k xp and a straw hat Pichu, so not all bad.

Some day for xp, rare candies and tm's. 12 raids done, got my shiny so happy enough

Two catches out of 10 no shine at all so many elitest groups level 40 only (3 times) but still

Level 40 only?
    A**holes.
    Unless you are trying to duo or trio a T5 then what does that achieve?

There were several each time it happened twice on O'Connell street and once in Stephens Green I had better luck at the hags with the bags and happeny bridge two nice groups there and the spire and luas on O'Connell street no luck catching any of those times but that's how it goes.

• Advertisement

another decent day in Limerick, 160 squirtle caught of which 10 were shiny, and thats not including the ones i got from the quests, have been saving up quest mon since before the last community day, so might have another shiny there too. Highest IV was 95% which aint bad at all :)

Edit : after going through the reward mon I'd stored up since before last months community day, had built up 64 mon there, there was an extra 19 squirtle from today and 1 additional shiny one. Didnt think i had stored up that many mon, but its good to know that can store plenty of reward mon up for a quiet eve at home. Nothing spawns in the house at all :(

Advertisement