Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Managed to get more Squirtle Squad shiny than normal shiny only one normal on each account three squad on one two on the other lots of server issues and oddly enough a weird issue crashing a lot using pinap berries from 10:30 until 12 good day over all went and did a rhydon raid at the spire caught it too. Hope its Bagon or Abra next community day both tripler so could be either and Shiny of either would be good.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

CraigM84 wrote: »
    That XP boost was class, made a nice dent in lvl 39, just over 25% the way through it now thanks to today's raid spree

Was working over the weekend so barely partook. Was very annoyed at missing the Articuno raids. I hit lvl 39 last weekend and had hoped to lucky egg for the 3 hours and put a dent in my raid pass stock. Got 100 passes left but my raiding has dropped over the last 2-3 months. That’s a potential 2 mil if I do T5 raids with an egg. Currently 500k/5 million.
    Got 40 mins in a park for the Squirtle window. Got my dudes with shades and a low CP shiny. Not bad. Had my lucky egg on at least.

369/372

Did anyone else not evolve their squirtle squad I'm keeping mine as Squirtle

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭CraigM84

Yep, made sure to keep a couple of them with glasses, only evolved one with glasses just to have one with the moveset :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

CraigM84 wrote: »
    Yep, made sure to keep a couple of them with glasses, only evolved one with glasses just to have one with the moveset :P

Similar here. Got 1 of each stage with shades, keeping my shiny unevolved.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Got all three stages for both shiny & sunglasses and a few spare non evolved as trading fodder as I did not care the CP of what I evolved due to the 'mon type and only cared for looks. In a way I'm happy the week of 3x exp is over because I've dedicated a lot of time to grind it out (think I've netted around 2.6MM exp total over the week taking me 1.1MM in on 37).

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Does the 3XP end today?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

DublinCJM wrote: »
    Does the 3XP end today?
    Should be 9PM I'm guessing based on the 9PM start last Monday for it to start in the first place but I could be off by 24h.

Up to level 24 on my second account only started it two Saturdays ago the burst of events has helped big time plus the bonus XP from friends

• Advertisement

Need a ditto now and to find a load of magikarp candy for the Mew quest not really bothered as I have my Mew on my master account

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭jmcco04

Anyone no of any watsapp groups/facebook groups etc to keep up to date with raids etc. I was in a watsapp group but stopped playing for about a year so left it. Looking for dublin based groups

Need a ditto now and to find a load of magikarp candy for the Mew quest not really bothered as I have my Mew on my master account
    Well the candy is only 1km per candy to walk but if you don't want to max out your second account as well I really don't see a reason to go for it beyond the bonus exp etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

jmcco04 wrote: »
    Anyone no of any watsapp groups/facebook groups etc to keep up to date with raids etc. I was in a watsapp group but stopped playing for about a year so left it. Looking for dublin based groups

The Pokemon Go Dublin facebook page has a list of all the Dublin area whatsapp groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,934 ✭✭✭✭josip

A Tyranitar raid popped up on a local gym this evening.

Unfortunately the weather was partly cloudy, so there was no chance of myself and my son duo-ing it.
    I checked the weather a few mins later just after the hour and it was still cloudy so I forgot about it.
    10 minutes later my son said the weather had changed to sunny.

We've been trying to duo Tyranitar for a long time and after duo-ing weather boosted 4 months ago we've been trying to duo it without a weather boost.

My son is Level 35 and the account I use is only Level 31.
    But we've been investing heavily in decent Machamps and Hariyamas.
    My son's team are all Lvl 37 and mine are all Lvl 33.

We sent in a team of Pidgeys on 1 account first to check the CM move.
    If it was Fire Blast, we wouldn't waste the Raid Pass on the 2nd account.
    CM was Crunch. "It giet oan" as the Dutch would say.
    Pidgey 1 and Pidgey 2, your sacrifice will not be forgotten.

saYgWv5.png

The first time around we were very close before the swap

0mtl6xU.png

so we revived, went in again and tapped even faster :D
    We seemed to be squeezing off more charged attacks per Machamp this time around and we finally managed to duo our first Ttar.

CHlWaVV.png

Not sure what we'll do with our lives now, maybe try the other Ttar movesets?

Every time I try to solo a raid I just envisage someone saying

Have fun storming the castle...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ashhealy89

Hey trying to increase my friends list for gifts/trades.

User: ashpashbegas

Code: 1446 2545 8779

Westmeath area..

Well my new toy which I've been waiting for almost 45 days has finally arrived and I had a chance to unpack it, a Garmin GLO. For those not aware it's a GPS booster that sends updates of GPS locations to your phone 20 times a second (compared to 1 per second for most phone GPS to save power) while having a better receiver which should in theory ensure your position don't jump around like a yoyo or that you get kicked out randomly from a gym fight due to poor GPS connection. Going to try it out this weekend in my raiding location where I usually need to force a recheck with the phone GPS in some areas or it will take 5 min to recognise where I'm located as well as have quite a few random "no connection" issues. Not cheap at around 100 EUR but if that will ensure close to flawless location data while raiding (and not risking missing raids due to being randomly kicked out and not getting back in time which has happened) it will be money well spent (as long as the misses don't find out about it).

Great tip for mobilization in Stephens Green for Articuno day while it didn't yield a shiny I did just get an EX pass for Friday 20th pity it's at 1pm I'll have to move one appointment if I can

HAHAHAHA WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO

Chimecho 1100cp hatch yessssss

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Got a pass for Garden of Remembrance, which is the first time I've gotten a pass for there.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Jfrost

ashhealy89 wrote: »
    Hey trying to increase my friends list for gifts/trades.

User: ashpashbegas

Code: 1446 2545 8779

Westmeath area..
    Are you aware of Mullingar Messenger (Join my group on Messenger by visiting: https://m.me/join/AbaT2SOrVyAMFuXy ) or Athlone 's WhatsApp group ( https://chat.whatsapp.com/7ZQV4Tf7BETCnITcW98JF7 )?

Zapdos day July 21 dare we fall for it again...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

and it'll have a superior moveset over current zapdos too (thundershock vs charge beam).

They were ambiguous over if it's TM-able or not...

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Murph1987

Looking to add to my friends list.
    User: PhilBoMurphy 
    Trainer Code: 452849314988
    Carlow/Kilkenny area
    TIA

Zapdos day July 21 dare we fall for it again...
    All I see is 12 legendary raids in 1h again and a big thank you for the candy :P Shines etc. are a nice bonus but exp & raid candy is what I care more for to be honest and we now know what to expect for the third challenge reward as well.

Good point I'd like a shiny or 6 this time :p

Gen 4 starters on images niantic release for anniversary could mean Leafeon imminent

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Eevee is the next community day Pokémon, and it's on both the Saturday the 11th and Sunday the 12th! 6 hours of Eevee goodness.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

And Lugia (again!) replaces Regice for the weekend.

And Alolan Geodude and Diglett are out in Asia.

It's all a bit much!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

And Lugia (again!) replaces Regice for the weekend.

And Alolan Geodude and Diglett are out in Asia.

It's all a bit much!

new shinies too, plusle and minum

Advertisement