Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone know how to join Dublin discord group I have a discord account set up already to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Jfrost

Anyone know how to join Dublin discord group I have a discord account set up already to go.

https://discord.gg/tjeb6W

Hopefully this works

Thanks think I'm in called myself Caligula owing to my little boot had a few weirdos salute me on Saturday in Stephens Green I need to get out more and the discord group seems less hoping the phone out of it than WhatsApp

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Thanks think I'm in called myself Caligula owing to my little boot had a few weirdos salute me on Saturday in Stephens Green I need to get out more and the discord group seems less hoping the phone out of it than WhatsApp
    If you don't have it, the Telegram app is also very helpful for organising raids. Should be info about it in the apps channel.

Cool I need to start trying to overcome my social interaction issues this is a good way to try it, this new update is gonna encourage trading to a maximum amount, I didn't speak to anyone on Saturday lots of people seemed nice will have to do better on Eevee day I might go to Comic Con as who knows they might get unown like San Diego did

• Advertisement

I might go to Comic Con as who knows they might get unown like San Diego did
    Doubtful as San Diego is the Number 1 convention, but we can hope, but due to it sharing Eevee day, I'll be starting my day at Merrion Sq., and St. Stephen's Green till I get my 9 Shiny Eevee before heading to the Con to get Karl Urban to sign my Judge Dredd Blu-Ray.
    Feck that sounds like a fantastic day, really looking forward to it now.
    Will I see you there?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think I'll be headed to Galway for Eevee weekend, been a while since I've seen my friends there. Been in Dublin for the Articuno and Zapdos raid days, as well as the Squirtle community day.

Karl is €50 for autograph I ain't paying that I kinda want Worf to sign my pop but I'm not sure yet hoping for one or two more and maybe unown too but who knows seeing as unown has become a part of the Celebi research it might get a release, on the comic con front I'm still miffed I missed the guy that does James and Brock back in April he was awesome in the show as those two.

We will have to arrange a meet up for anyone going I'd say start in Stephens Green work up towards Merrion Square then down across the quays to the convention center but we have a while yet to work it out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Karl is €50 for autograph I ain't paying that I kinda want Worf to sign my pop but I'm not sure yet hoping for one or two more and maybe unown too but who knows seeing as unown has become a part of the Celebi research it might get a release, on the comic con front I'm still miffed I missed the guy that does James and Brock back in April he was awesome in the show as those two.

We will have to arrange a meet up for anyone going I'd say start in Stephens Green work up towards Merrion Square then down across the quays to the convention center but we have a while yet to work it out

Unown was only part of the Celebi research at Go Fest (where it was spawning heavily). They changed the quest for anyone who didn't complete it by the time the event was over, it was to something like catch 20 psychic types - but doesn't mean that those are the quests we'll get.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Jfrost wrote: »
    https://discord.gg/tjeb6W

Hopefully this works

I come to dublin every now and then, do people use this discord to try to meet up for trades ?

• Advertisement

syboit wrote: »
    I come to dublin every now and then, do people use this discord to try to meet up for trades ?
    Yeah, there's a trade chat channel on the server.

Angron wrote: »
    Yeah, there's a trade chat channel on the server.

thanks, could some-one send out a new invite ?

syboit wrote: »
    thanks, could some-one send out a new invite ?
    https://discord.gg/g2dqke

Did a Marowak raid at hags with bags only 4 of us i managed to catch it tried to solo surfer dude raichu nein on that one

Did a Marowak raid at hags with bags only 4 of us i managed to catch it tried to solo surfer dude raichu nein on that one

I still haven't seen either of them in a raid. Want to give Raichu a go solo.

We got the marowak with 13 seconds to spare gonna pop onto discord later to try arrange so e raids between 4:30 and 6 tomorrow I'm gonna try solo Raichu again too have 603 magikarp candy built up am just waiting for a shiny know someone with a shiny karp might offer him my spare mewtwo for it as I'm a nut job

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

I want a shiny magicarp :D

DublinCJM wrote: »
    I want a shiny magicarp :D

the cost though, I'm looking for shiny aron myself, but a reasonable stardust trade is 40k after you 90day friends with some-one!!

Post Shiny Legendary Trade
    Traded a Shiny Lugia for a Shiny Kyogre, before trade its IV was 82%
    But I don't care as I've got myself a new Shiny

8L1h48m.jpg

PS. Cost was 80,000 with a Ultra friend

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Personally shinies in general don't get me going but I really, really, want my shiny magikarp and I'll hunt to the end of the earth to get one (1019 caught to date). Not because I need it (already got 5 Gyrados inc. a 100%er) but because it was the original big one for me when I saw it and went "I want that!".

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BLUEYK

Will trade away my shiny Carp for a Mewtwo....

What's your friend code and we can trade in 30 days I got an EX pass for Saturday august 4 war memorial Mewfour here I come mewtwo was my best mewtwo mewthree worst so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BLUEYK

Will ad you now

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Finally EX raids are back on Saturdays; got an invite for 4th August at 11:30 which fits me perfectly as I'm usually doing weekend raiding there for a couple of hours around that time anyway.

Got a pass for Blessington Street basin, I think it's the first time that one has been triggered. My group on Zapdos day did a lot of raids :pac:

Finally got my shiny Magikarp at 1056 caught / 1143 seen. Only a 30% but as it's shiny it's main function is to look pretty :P

Fufufufufu :D Jebus I'm only on 309 caught I'll be a while before I catch mine. Delighted you got one they're mythical to most of us

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Fufufufufu :D Jebus I'm only on 309 caught I'll be a while before I catch mine. Delighted you got one they're mythical to most of us

I'm up to 1,678 seen :mad:

Advertisement