Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Can't get near a raid thanks to you know who being in town, might try to get down to glasnevin/botanical gardens tomorrow but no hope of getting out today I'm in a heap with fever too so no pokestop even.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Can't get near a raid thanks to you know who being in town, might try to get down to glasnevin/botanical gardens tomorrow but no hope of getting out today I'm in a heap with fever too so no pokestop even.
    Yeah, I had to miss a Mewtwo raid today cause I hadn't a hope of getting near the city :( Missed one last week too because I was over in London.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Angron wrote: »
    Yeah, I had to miss a Mewtwo raid today cause I hadn't a hope of getting near the city :( Missed one last week too because I was over in London.
    I could get my EX raid however and #7 and it is a 96% psy/psy one so I'm quite happy with that. Now need candy, more candy and even more candy for my ever growing army of 'em but with this one I now got two 90%+ psy/psy to work up to 40.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Can't seem to find a group doing Ho-Oh, which is unfortunate. Might have to see if i can head into Limerick before it ends to give myself a chance.

Is ho-oh still on tomorrow too? I managed to get to a raid Roselia ��

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

I had a pass for Robert Emmet but was working. So thats 3 EX raids Ive been unable to attend.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭pnecilcaser

Hey can you please add me to your friends list, need to make three new friends for the latest special tasks

trainer code:

3947 3146 7196

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Tenger wrote: »
    I had a pass for Robert Emmet but was working. So thats 3 EX raids Ive been unable to attend.
    This was the second one I missed, missed one last week cause I was in London. The shiny Absol I got there more than made up for it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Leraf

Game not loading? Anyone else having problems?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Leraf wrote: »
    Game not loading? Anyone else having problems?
    Misses had that problem on her iPhone yesterday; would start up application only to crash directly and rinse and repeat. Ended up reinstalling the app and all was back to normal again.

• Advertisement

Nody wrote: »
    Misses had that problem on her iPhone yesterday; would start up application only to crash directly and rinse and repeat. Ended up reinstalling the app and all was back to normal again.

Yep, annoying. Its loading the Niantic Screen then the loading screen then crashing.

Perhaps uninstall reinstall will work. I will give it a bash.

Leraf wrote: »
    Yep, annoying. Its loading the Niantic Screen then the loading screen then crashing.
    Yup; that's exactly the issue she had.

Yup; that's exactly the issue she had.

Its working fine now, thank you for that. I dont think I would have been brave enough to delete and re-download without that push !

So apparently marking your raid bot attendance a mere five minutes after the hatch time (and arriving at four minutes after) means "tough shít, you're on your own".

Only four fùcking minutes and nobody could be bothered to wait. So much for the whole "community" and "bringing people together" aspect.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Diemos

That sucks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

So apparently marking your raid bot attendance a mere five minutes after the hatch time (and arriving at four minutes after) means "tough shít, you're on your own".

Only four fùcking minutes and nobody could be bothered to wait. So much for the whole "community" and "bringing people together" aspect.. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately there's always one or two, who have no patience. In fairness to a lot of people on the Cork scene they would come out of the raid so a late comer could join.

No ho-oh in Dublin City Centre right now I hate these random raids was loads at 2-4pm but I had appointments dn discord group has gone 33.1 mode so good luck to them.

Failed to log in OK time at old Parliament Building raid at 7pm bye bye Ho-oh very few were successful

Had that happen to me and another player yesterday. Arrived at the raid as everyone was on the capture screen cause they wouldn't wait a few minutes.

On a seperate note I've had a great streak on shinies getting a shiny Duskull today and a shiny Snorunt yesterday from random spawns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

On a seperate note I've had a great streak on shinies getting a shiny Duskull today and a shiny Snorunt yesterday from random spawns.

Nice! I was just coming on here to say had a 5 day streak, natu, pineco, pineco, sunkern and snubull.

But those halloween ones are very cool, definitely some of the nicest looking ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Pretty insane shiny luck here aswell in the last week - Shiny Shuppet, Murkrow, Snubull and Pineco during the Johto event

I got another shiny Ho-oh while it was back, and then 2 days in a row I got a shiny Poochyena. Sadly didn't get shiny Houndour, which is one I really wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Jfrost

I got another shiny Ho-oh while it was back, and then 2 days in a row I got a shiny Poochyena. Sadly didn't get shiny Houndour, which is one I really wanted.
    While I don't have a Shiny Houndour, I would love to trade for your 2nd Shiny Ho-oh.... Perhaps we can work something??

Jfrost wrote: »
    While I don't have a Shiny Houndour, I would love to trade for your 2nd Shiny Ho-oh.... Perhaps we can work something??

I could be convinced to trade one :P

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

"gets popcorn to watch the horse trading begin"

I have had weirdly good luck with most of the birds, I got 5 shiny Zapdos and Articuno, and 4 Ho-oh.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Jfrost

I have had weirdly good luck with most of the birds, I got 5 shiny Zapdos and Articuno, and 4 Ho-oh.

I'll message you tomorrow.... This day has been mad.... Hopefully I have something to tempt you

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Smertrius

septermber and october is legendary 2 pokemon season

pokemon lets go is coming out november

• Advertisement

Are we ever gonna do a meet up in the near future for trading could schedule by area or one big meet up where we all go to some accessible place for everyone somewhere. Pokemon meet up 2018

Advertisement