Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Caught a geodude, golden brown texture like sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Lovin the raids right now, 4 of us just took down a moltres, 90 seconds on clock. Wish now I had done a few more rock tyrannitars on community day.

Looking forward to given Mewtwo a go

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Got another shiny Moltres yesterday, as well as traded for Illumise, and caught a 100% Zapdos :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

The misses told me to get her more magikarps and I was like why, you already got your Gyrados completed inc. the quest for Mew and she goes "Well I got a shiny one". I check her dex entry and she's at 121 seen / 115 caught and yes, she got a shiny... She could not understand why I thought it so incredulous...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Heads up for anyone that got spare MewTwo's around to change them to Shadow balls asap...

https://twitter.com/PokemonGoApp/status/1041008899573334016

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Went up to Dublin today, picked up another shiny Articuno and Zapdos, bringing me to 6 shinies for each of the Kanto birds.

After many disappointing 7k egg hatches (three fúcking Mimes :mad:) I finally got a Tauros tonight, which meant over two years after starting I finally completed the Kanto Dex! :D And almost immediately afterwards I hatched a Kangaskhan, which would have been my last one to tick off if not for a guy at a raid who very kindly traded me one on Sunday.

I still have no shiny legendaries though. :( Also have yet to get a Lucky Pokémon (I don't get to trade much) and still don't think I've ever caught a 100% either, although it's very possible I have got some and just transferred them without checking their stats.

After many disappointing 7k egg hatches (three fúcking Mimes :mad:) I finally got a Tauros tonight, which meant over two years after starting I finally completed the Kanto Dex! :D And almost immediately afterwards I hatched a Kangaskhan, which would have been my last one to tick off if not for a guy at a raid who very kindly traded me one on Sunday.
    Also joined the 151 club today on a Tauros; hatched about 12 eggs total to get the last two I was missing but will hatch more for the misses and as trade fodder.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Diemos

I still have no shiny legendaries though. :( Also have yet to get a Lucky Pokémon (I don't get to trade much) and still don't think I've ever caught a 100% either, although it's very possible I have got some and just transferred them without checking their stats.

I'd say it's very very likely, I'd say I've binned a few 100's myself. I still don't check an non meta relevant pokies, they just go to the big professor in the sky.

If you have any jul or august 2016 pokemon, and are ever in dublin, I'd be happy to trade you some legendaries which will be guarenteed shiny. Just let me know if you are interested.

Just got a message that Deoxys is coming to EX raiding yet Niantec support said Mewtwo would be there after the event as well... I'm all for rotating Mewtwo out esp. with the bigger raid but then they need to ensure Mewtwo repeat raids come up accordingly as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Yeah I was gonna say it makes no sense to warn us to change Mewtwo's move to Shadow Ball as it'll be "ex-raid exclusive", unless they're changing it, so they've really let the cat out of the bag there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Nody wrote: »
    Feels more like wishful thinking than anything else to be honest; looking back at previous rewards I'd expect for example Kanto regionals appearing everywhere to let people fill up their dexes or similar.

Guess we were both right!

Time to get off my as* and start spending raid passes at the one Ex gym we have here

Diemos wrote: »
    I'd say it's very very likely, I'd say I've binned a few 100's myself. I still don't check an non meta relevant pokies, they just go to the big professor in the sky.

If you have any jul or august 2016 pokemon, and are ever in dublin, I'd be happy to trade you some legendaries which will be guarenteed shiny. Just let me know if you are interested.

Very kind of you to offer, thank you. Sadly my oldest Pokémon is from October 2016, so no guaranteed luckies for me. :(

In any case I don't really have anything valuable to trade back, unless you're working on the Pilot medal in which case I have some Alolan shrews and cats that came from Japanese, Korean and American eggs! :p

Anyone have or know where to find a list of actual functioning EX eligible raid sites for dublin city area. I know of the fountain in Stephens Green, War Memorial and Robert Emmet but surely there must be dozens more.

Anyone have or know where to find a list of actual functioning EX eligible raid sites for dublin city area. I know of the fountain in Stephens Green, War Memorial and Robert Emmet but surely there must be dozens more.
    Off the top of my head:

SSG has Emmet, 3 Fates, and Constance in the middle.
    Merrion has Oscar Wilde, War Memorial, and Dermot Morgan.
    Snake Fountain at Dublin Castle.
    Garden of Remembrance up at Parnell Square.
    Blessington Street Basin further past Parnell (out of the way, only triggered once that I'm aware of, hard to get the traffic for it)
    There is one, Toro, but I have no idea where that gym actually is, I've never been out to it.

Cool will hit all of them up on Saturday hope one will trigger.

Cool will hit all of them up on Saturday hope one will trigger.

The new ex-raid tags are live now in gyms , a new one was found in Cork.

See mewtwo got a hp boost too, reckon this could be the end of the family run.

Hope if new tags are being added hags with the bags or the spire gets one have met loads of nice people at both sites always open groups.

Mewtwo was always going to get stronger for this as anyone that already has some from EX raids would need an extra incentive to take part hope it's not crazy hard now.

Hope if new tags are being added hags with the bags or the spire gets one have met loads of nice people at both sites always open groups.

Mewtwo was always going to get stronger for this as anyone that already has some from EX raids would need an extra incentive to take part hope it's not crazy hard now.

I thought there would have been a shiny release to get people out again in numbers, but surely that would have been unfair then to the people who put in effort during the ex-system.

• Advertisement

Doubtful, I think the gyms still need the park requirements unless they are sponsored gyms.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Walking Celebi and wondering why I wasn't making much progress, despite hatching 7km eggs left right and centre (in super incubators).

20km per candy! I'll finish out this candy, and then Celebi getting swopped out sharpish!

Oh, apparently Constance in SSG lost EX status.

Seen 376, caught 376 :D Met a trainer today who traded me a Relicanth

Need a shiny Articuno regular Lugia Groudon Kyogre have a shiny Roselia to trade

Anyone near a Smyth's tomorrow they have a code for shiny Poipole just in case you missed the posts on Ultra Sun/Moon page the code is single use only and gets you a shiny Poipole for Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon on 3ds just ask in the games department

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Casher

Met this guy on my walk this morning. I’m a casual player so don’t know who he is & still don’t ‘cause he turned into a bloody ditto!

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Yoghurt87

Casher wrote: »
    Met this guy on my walk this morning. I’m a casual player so don’t know who he is & still don’t ‘cause he turned into a bloody ditto!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2018/09/21/pokemon-go-may-have-just-leaked-a-pokemon-that-isnt-supposed-to-exist-yet/

Kecleon, apparently! Fair play for getting the screen capture in before he transformed

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Yoghurt87

There’s 6 of these little guys after appearing on my nearby list just now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Caught 4 at the airport on my way through, all turned into ditto.

Advertisement