Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Remember Entei only leaves at 9pm tonight so if like me you are due your 7th stamp today wait until 10pm tonight to be sure for Suicune to be what you battle.

I have a few 7k in super incubators which should hatch today if I see another Mr Mime from any of them I will cry.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Remember Entei only leaves at 9pm tonight so if like me you are due your 7th stamp today wait until 10pm tonight to be sure for Suicune to be what you battle.
    I'd suggest the other way around; Entei actually has some use were as Suicune is a "get once for codex" pokemon since water damage is Kyogre all the way and you got all of October to pick one up.

On a side note not sure if it was the change in spawns or what ever but I've picked up two more shiny magikarps since the first one and I'm still only at 1650 seen total.

Got a kangaskhan in my 7k litter still no Tauros still got eggs and a week to find one. I have 4 Entei so more candy might be useful but this day week I'm getting an MRI on my foot done might need to stay off it for most of October

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

DublinCJM wrote: »
    I'd say I've hatched 50 eggs since the regionals went in, and I've got 4 Kangas, that's it.

First one I hatched was a Tauros! Did maybe 25 7km eggs total got 3 Tauros, 1 Kangaskhan & 1 Farfetch’d. Thankfully no Mr Mime

• Advertisement

My 7k eggs have returned a rather ridiculous number of Alolan Vulpixes; I thought they were meant to be the "rare" one? I've far too many of the buggers!

Now that I have my Kanto Dex done I'm looking at what I'm missing from Johto, and still need 5 to complete.

Suicune - should soon tick this off with October Field research.
    Heracross - met a Brazilian guy at a raid who had plenty of spares but he could only trade one a day, and some other fúcker swept in and took it ahead of me. :mad: Hopefully I'll meet that guy again, or anyone who'll trade me one....anyone out there care to help? :pac:
    Lugia - can only hope it makes a reappearance at raids soon, as I missed out on it first time around. :(
    Unown - has this thing (any of its twenty-something versions) ever appeared in Ireland?
    Smeargle - not much I can do about this yoke until Niantic finds a way to make it work.

:D got my Tauros yay

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Dublin had the EX at 10am at Snake Fountain cancelled, cause a Magikarp raid appeared there. I love how Niantic fix issues by making new ones.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Caught my Deoxys, 96% :D

There's a load of the EX raids been cancelled with 5 ordinary passes being given 8th as compo, the EX raids once cancelled are not refunded the pass is gone and your getting those 5 to use at an EX gym to try win another, madness from Niantic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Jfrost

No such problems in Kells 6151qnj.jpg

Angron wrote: »
    Caught my Deoxys, 96% :D

Snap! The friend who shared the invite with me caught a 100!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,934 ✭✭✭✭josip

Usual question.

Does anyone know how long will these special boxes be around for?
    All of October?

Probably until next Monday once the regional eggs leave a new box will probably come out baring that the boxes will last until community day weekend at least. The ultra box is best value again but no lucky eggs or lures in it.

Not enough raid passes in the box for my liking. They are always the main thing I look for from boxes.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Angron wrote: »
    Not enough raid passes in the box for my liking. They are always the main thing I look for from boxes.
    Agreed; there was a box a while ago with 8 passes in the 780 gold box (along with some other stuff) which is what I'm hoping for again. I did buy two of the 1480 gold boxes with 12 passes and 10 super incubators as I knew I'd be walking out the 7km eggs and was running low on passes.

Still no EX raid pass for me, but on the bright side I caught only my second ever shiny Magikarp today! :D And it was weather boosted too.

Still no EX raid pass for me, but on the bright side I caught only my second ever shiny Magikarp today! :D And it was weather boosted too.

Would expect another wave of Ex passes this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

My 7k eggs have returned a rather ridiculous number of Alolan Vulpixes; I thought they were meant to be the "rare" one? I've far too many of the buggers!

Now that I have my Kanto Dex done I'm looking at what I'm missing from Johto, and still need 5 to complete.

Suicune - should soon tick this off with October Field research.
    Heracross - met a Brazilian guy at a raid who had plenty of spares but he could only trade one a day, and some other fúcker swept in and took it ahead of me. :mad: Hopefully I'll meet that guy again, or anyone who'll trade me one....anyone out there care to help? :pac:
    Lugia - can only hope it makes a reappearance at raids soon, as I missed out on it first time around. :(
    Unown - has this thing (any of its twenty-something versions) ever appeared in Ireland?
    Smeargle - not much I can do about this yoke until Niantic finds a way to make it work.

Unown was in Belfast for a month last summer. Otherwise its extremely rare outside of safari zones etc. I was hoping it would come back again this year

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Its all over New York this weekend for NY Comic Con.
    Saw people on facebook saying they have requested Niantic about having it for a Dublin Con. Doubt they have enough pull there though.

• Advertisement

https://www.pokemon.com/us/more-pokemon-arriving-in-pokemon-go/

More Pokemon being added, as well as tweaks to CP, HP, and defence.

Anyone else's town been taken over by hundreds of spoof accounts?

It's a royal pain in the ass. Forget working on gold gym badges or even daily coins right now. Gyms are turning every fifteen minutes, unless they're being berried. Raid lobbies are filling up instantly, one local lad had ten accounts to put through an EX eligible gym and swears he saw ten full lobbies!

Yup, noticed a few I'm pretty certain are spoofers popping up. When I'm up in Dublin raiding, we usually go in to private lobbies now, otherwise spoofers fill up the lobbies and people actually there can't join.

Anyone else's town been taken over by hundreds of spoof accounts?

It's a royal pain in the ass. Forget working on gold gym badges or even daily coins right now. Gyms are turning every fifteen minutes, unless they're being berried. Raid lobbies are filling up instantly, one local lad had ten accounts to put through an EX eligible gym and swears he saw ten full lobbies!

That's why Kells and Navan exraid gyms are local only, they aren't in the town and a spoofer wouldn't find them without a map..... I believe, I k ow which town you may be referring too... Dies it begin with M?

I hasten to add that wasn't by choice... Just the way things happened

Jfrost wrote: »
    That's why Kells and Navan exraid gyms are local only, they aren't in the town and a spoofer wouldn't find them without a map..... I believe, I k ow which town you may be referring too... Dies it begin with M?

No it doesn't, but it is a large enough town with five EX eligible gyms two of which are triggered weekly. Would be comforting to know we're not the only town that has been taken over though. And I mean hundreds. Every team. Not just EX gyms either.

No it doesn't, but it is a large enough town with five EX eligible gyms two of which are triggered weekly. Would be comforting to know we're not the only town that has been taken over though. And I mean hundreds. Every team. Not just EX gyms either.

What city/town?

Waterford is my nearest city but I haven’t really played in there in a number of months, so I can’t comment on current spoofer activity.

AMGer wrote: »
    What city/town?

Waterford is my nearest city but I haven’t really played in there in a number of months, so I can’t comment on current spoofer activity.

Bray. Though I'm right this second up at the Ballychorus Lead Mine and the spoofers are up here and all! There's a lvl 5 hatching in 35 mins, gonna hop into the lobby and see if I have company. Waste of a raid pass but I have loads.

Bray. Though I'm right this second up at the Ballychorus Lead Mine and the spoofers are up here and all! There's a lvl 5 hatching in 35 mins, gonna hop into the lobby and see if I have company. Waste of a raid pass but I have loads.

You don't have to use your Raid pass to check the lobby..... The gym tells you in the green box if there are folks there... Save on the pass, till you know there is enough

• Advertisement

Jfrost wrote: »
    You don't have to use your Raid pass to check the lobby..... The gym tells you in the green box if there are folks there... Save on the pass, till you know there is enough

Completely forgot about the raid, it started bucketing down.

Advertisement