Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Did anyone here get an Ex raid pass for Oct 15th/16th?

Nothing here and we definitely did enough to trigger.

And as quick as they descended, the spoofer swarm appears to have moved on... And we have our town back.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

AMGer wrote: »
    Did anyone here get an Ex raid pass for Oct 15th/16th?
    Misses picked up a pass for 16th which is her first EX pass ever (I got nothing doing the same raid :( ) so I had her invite me as well :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Yeah new wave went out since I posted. Apparently a limited few went out yesterday but got cancelled shortly after

Nothing here and we definitely did enough to trigger.

And as quick as they descended, the spoofer swarm appears to have moved on... And we have our town back.

Scrap that, both gyms triggered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,934 ✭✭✭✭josip

Got our first Ex pass ever at a gym we knew was elligble but nobody ever heard of being triggered.
    So it might be just 2 of us who show up.
    Will 2 Lvl 30 teams of B/C tars and non-shadowball mewtwos be enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Have a shadowball mewtwo to trade can we do a trade request round these parts soon I'm missing loads of the Legendary from last year and this year.

josip wrote: »
    Got our first Ex pass ever at a gym we knew was elligble but nobody ever heard of being triggered.
    So it might be just 2 of us who show up.
    Will 2 Lvl 30 teams of B/C tars and non-shadowball mewtwos be enough?

Since it was most likely that crazy spoofer swarm that triggered it, just hop in lobby at hatch and hope for the best.

You'd need four to beat, though I heard of it being duo'd I wouldn't fancy your chances at level 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Unown was in Belfast for a month last summer. Otherwise its extremely rare outside of safari zones etc. I was hoping it would come back again this year

I caught one in Venice on hols this year, if that's any help.

Which would be better to use in a Deoxys raid?
    A Level 30 Ttar with Smack Down/Stone Edge or a Level 25 with B/C?
    Same IVs and stats

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Got a shiny Aerodactyl today, thank you Jfrost :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Which would be better to use in a Deoxys raid?
    A Level 30 Ttar with Smack Down/Stone Edge or a Level 25 with B/C?
    Same IVs and stats

Tbh, it doesn't matter too much. If it was a Mewtwo, I'd say power up the double dark one, but Deoxys is so frail that it's easy to beat anyway. You can even duo it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I caught one in Venice on hols this year, if that's any help.

One showed up in Donegal today!

Angron wrote: »
    Tbh, it doesn't matter too much. If it was a Mewtwo, I'd say power up the double dark one, but Deoxys is so frail that it's easy to beat anyway. You can even duo it.

Yeah, that's the thing. It's a normally quiet gym, possibly triggered by spoofers this time around.
    We might have to duo it and we're struggling to get 2 teams of Lvl 25-30 B/C Ttars together.
    I did find a Lvl 34 Gengar thatI'd forgotten about. He'll be useful.

One showed up in Donegal today!

I caught one in Greystones last spring.

Yeah, that's the thing. It's a normally quiet gym, possibly triggered by spoofers this time around.
    We might have to duo it and we're struggling to get 2 teams of Lvl 25-30 B/C Ttars together.
    I did find a Lvl 34 Gengar thatI'd forgotten about. He'll be useful.
    I think that's what happened for my raid too tbh, the only other time this gym triggered was off of the Zapdos raid day when the group I was in got as far as Blessington Street Basin. I have an ultra friend to do it with, so even if there's no other actual players around, we should be able to duo it reasonably well.

I'd suppose you can head to the gym at the time, and see if anyone else is around, and if not and you really need to, hop in with any spoofers that might be in the lobby. Not ideal, but if that's what's needed...

Angron wrote: »
    I think that's what happened for my raid too tbh, the only other time this gym triggered was off of the Zapdos raid day when the group I was in got as far as Blessington Street Basin. I have an ultra friend to do it with, so even if there's no other actual players around, we should be able to duo it reasonably well.

I'd suppose you can head to the gym at the time, and see if anyone else is around, and if not and you really need to, hop in with any spoofers that might be in the lobby. Not ideal, but if that's what's needed...

First Ex raid.

We're not going to be fussy who we jump in with :)

Ah cool, well I hope it goes well for you!

Woo, caught a shiny Natu this morning :D

Son has started an account and is Level 20.
    On a group raid today, he caught a 91% weather boosted MewTwo.
    With 31.2% DPS and Focus Blast it's already a gym clearer.
    Back in my day at Level 20 and just the one account...

• Advertisement

Son has started an account and is Level 20.
    On a group raid today, he caught a 91% weather boosted MewTwo.
    With 31.2% DPS and Focus Blast it's already a gym clearer.
    Back in my day at Level 20 and just the one account...

Kids these days have no idea how easy they have it :pac:

My alt account has reached lvl 20, the pain of knocking out half dead Blisseys with a team of Hypnos with focus blast!

My alt account has reached lvl 20, the pain of knocking out half dead Blisseys with a team of Hypnos with focus blast!

Poor man's Alakazams :)
    There are a lot of Drowzees around alright and not enough pink ones for my liking.
    We've seen some good clusters of Abras popping up from time to time.

Same thing just happened to me as to josip; received a raid pass for a gym definitely triggered by the spoofers, and worse still it's on my alt (which has no ultra friends). Only one in town to get one, by the looks of it. Not sure I can attend at the time anyway, but if I'm free I was show up about 20 mins after hatch and take my chances.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Latest update up on the android store. Must try out the ar+ mode later on. Wonder if gen4 could drop tonight at 9? Certainly expect it this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

Gen 4 just dropped

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Gen 4 just dropped

checking last night for a few hours and then they drop it when not expected :D

Seems to be a phased rollout, lists are starting to appear on reddit. No way to upgrade the currenty ones like togetic, piloswine, magmar etc etc

Soon I'll have Torterra :D

Before Gen 4, you used to be able to see what hatched out of an egg from an out of range gym, if you had a mon in the gym and kept the egg screen open during hatch.
    That seems to have gotten nerfed?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Before Gen 4, you used to be able to see what hatched out of an egg from an out of range gym, if you had a mon in the gym and kept the egg screen open during hatch.
    That seems to have gotten nerfed?
    Nope; still working sort of from my experience. What you need to do is click on your pokemon in the gym from the gym screen, it will state "A raid is in progress..." and the raid should show up in your list of raids. At least that's what happpened for me last night when I picked up a ongoing raid in a gym I was in over 1km away where I had a 'mon in there I wanted to feed.

Advertisement