Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,934 ✭✭✭✭josip

Nody wrote: »
    Nope; still working sort of from my experience. What you need to do is click on your pokemon in the gym from the gym screen, it will state "A raid is in progress..." and the raid should show up in your list of raids. At least that's what happpened for me last night when I picked up a ongoing raid in a gym I was in over 1km away where I had a 'mon in there I wanted to feed.

Ah, excellent thanks.
    I didn't know about that way of checking.
    Saves me staring at an egg like a psycho.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

I really want a shiny Shinx.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Success that's the way you spell 3 out of 4 Mewtwo raids none were EX triggers though I need to get to one of those soon there was one on at Garden of Remberance I missed it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Success that's the way you spell 3 out of 4 Mewtwo raids none were EX triggers though I need to get to one of those soon there was one on at Garden of Remberance I missed it.

I reckon Robert Emmet and Oscar Wilde should trigger on the next cycle anyway, I've hit both of those this week so here's hoping.

I hope to get in to Stephens Green today will try to on Sunday too best spot for shinies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,934 ✭✭✭✭josip

It took 5 ordinary balls, 2 great balls, one with golden razz and finally an Ultra ball with golden razz and a great curve to capture a Plip Plop.
    After all that, "Not likely to make much headway in battle"
    Well he made some serious headway against me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

They are awful annoying bastards. Caught one, can't be arsed/can't afford to catch enough to evolve it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've done well enough with them, have gotten the final forms of all three starters now. Have a Shinx as my buddy now, though I'm tempted just to stick some rare candy into it and be done with it.

Piplup is going ok, even the Gotcha catches some. I found a 96% one so satisfied that'll do to evolve. Chimchar is wasting my berries!

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Will catch them until end of weekend then evolve the best ones i have , dont think i will be too pushed about them after that , got Shinx from 10k egg earlier so walking him

• Advertisement

Hot damn hot an Absol on both accounts today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Rooy wrote: »
    Will catch them until end of weekend then evolve the best ones i have , dont think i will be too pushed about them after that , got Shinx from 10k egg earlier so walking him

Are Shinx only in Raids and Eggs ?

syboit wrote: »
    Are Shinx only in Raids and Eggs ?
    As far as I'm aware, yes.

How's everyone doing on Beldum day? Have seen/caught plenty but no shiny yet. :( Fingers crossed I get one before 1pm.

Two on alt, one on main. Only played for an hour and was letting Gotcha catch on main so really pretty good results.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Yoghurt87

Approx 50 caught, 5 of which were shiny. Evolved shiny Metagross from a 676cp Beldum so happy enough with that.

Got 10 shinies, and 1 100% (non-shiny).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

3 shines on each account; 3 and 5 15atk Metagrosses on mine/wifes account with 1 normal/1 shiny to trade on each as well. Most annoying was that I walked out a 10km egg around three hours after the event and I got a Beldum out of it... But I did net an additional 4 Mews on bouth accounts which I'm happy enough with as it gives me plenty of Mews now to trade back and forth in the hope for a lucky one.

Got an EX pass, War Memorial. Robert Emmett also triggered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Diemos

Angron wrote: »
    Got an EX pass, War Memorial. Robert Emmett also triggered.
    I got war memorial too.
    Will be my first Deoxys :D :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Should be a few announcements in next couple of days to look forward to :

Next Community Day ,its Nov 10 , so only 19 days away.
    New Raid Boss , Mewtwo departs Tue evening
    Next monthly research breakthrough Pokemon

Anyone got an invite for the EX missed out again myself not sure how the invites even work

Anyone got an invite for the EX missed out again myself not sure how the invites even work
    Would if I could, but I sent my invite to a Galway player who is gonna miss the raid they got a pass for due to being in Dublin that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Jfrost

Where do you play?
    Ex-raid invites are sent out to players who Raid at a certain gym, if they have enough numbers and raided together as a group.
    With Mewtwo, I believe 18 different accounts with at least one group of 9 was enough... The other 9 could be made of solo or smaller groups.

I mean that players can now invite a friend to take part in the EX raid they've gotten a pass to.

I didn't manage to get to Stephens Green only the Garden of Remembrance and that raid mustn't have triggered. I'm gonna try get out over the next week or so for what ever replaces Mewtwo and hopefully I'll trigger an EX pass at one of the EX gyms.

Managed to swing it to finish work a half hour early and get to ex raid at hatch. The gym and lobby full of spoofers. Was the only person on the ground!

Managed to swing it to finish work a half hour early and get to ex raid at hatch. The gym and lobby full of spoofers. Was the only person on the ground!
    Yeah, the one I had at Blessington Street last week, 3 people there in person, the rest of the lobby was just spoofers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Did anyone manage to use a charged TM to change their Mewtwo to Shadow Ball?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

ibFoxer wrote: »
    Did anyone manage to use a charged TM to change their Mewtwo to Shadow Ball?
    Before the cut over date? Of course; I changed over all spare Mewtwo I had (I'd done more but did not have charged TMs to do so). If you refer to the bug it's already removed so short of someone being in early highly doubt it.

• Advertisement

I've a shadowball confusion mewtwo spare for trade

Advertisement